Sheet metal price increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheet metal price increase

If you are planning on building a metal building soon or metal roof Better hurry prices have already gone up and they will go up again soon.
    R panel has gone from $1.97per ft to $2.55per ft.

Yep, same can be said for rebar.

Comment

Yes I'm assuming anything metal. Tariffs have caused a 20/25 percent increase on steel and 10/15 percent on aluminum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

How in the hell can they justify that when they have already paid the cheaper prices on the material?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you Mr. President.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
            How in the hell can they justify that when they have already paid the cheaper prices on the material?

No different than a gas station raising prices 2-3x.... when they haven't received a load of fuel.

Comment

Tariffs will make all metal more expensive

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post

Replacement cost is now higher... If your keeping inventory then its pretty easy to justify.

Its really going to cause an outrage when the increase in aluminum impacts the price of a 12 pack!!!

Comment

Some steel suppliers really gouging customers.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    Some steel suppliers really gouging customers.
                    Oil companies/refiners do the same thing---price of crude goes up, gas prices follow immediately even though the inventory in the tanks/trucks/refineries was bought at lower price. I've never done a close analysis, but I'm betting that a drop in crude price doesn't generate a drop in price at the pump as quickly.

Comment

America, f#kc yeah!!!!

Comment

Ray Charles could’ve seen this coming with the new tariffs that the Tweeter in Chief has imposed.

Comment

Quit buying Mexico steel and you will be ok! Lol

Comment

I'd pay an American more for an American made product... if only it were that simple.... like fuel, eventually the price will come down. Hate it for the guys losing money over it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                              I'd pay an American more for an American made product... if only it were that simple.... like fuel, eventually the price will come down. Hate it for the guys losing money over it now.
                              ^^^This^^^

Suck it up butter cups!! If we need to pay a bit more for things but it will be helping with job creation here in the great old USA then so be it.

Comment

Working...
                              X