Just getting started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just getting started

Well I have decided to start filming my hunts. Have always wanted to just never pulled the trigger on doing it. I bought a Canon r 600 camera, have a tripod and ordering a muddy tree arm tomorrow. For right now I'm only going to do one angle but hopefully I can get another camera or 2 for more angles later on. Any advice or tips would be appreciated. Thanks

Good camera for starting out and self filming.

Comment

The best advice is to take classes, hire a cameraman to teach you about lighting and settings, understand lens, iso, f-stops. Or just buy a go-pro and have the same crappy go-pro look everyone else has. This from a guy who's produced tons of the outdoor tv you've watched over the years. (putting my soap box away)

Comment

I hate the go pro video. I have a buddy who use to flim going to teach me somethings.

Comment

My advice is to take it slow and have fun. I started with a similar camera and mounted to my bow in such a way I can manipulate the main controls with my index finger.

The Gopro's are great when used correctly but not as the main cam IMO.

Looking forward to following along.

Comment

Working...
          X