My new bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new bow

Mathews Monster MR7 with a QAD Ultra Rest HDX, with my old TruGlo sights (which will be replaced in the near future) Any suggestions on those? The guys at Bow Zone off Treaschwig really did me right and I will for sure be using them on a regular basis and would recommend them to anyone in the area. The first target pic is from 20 Yards and the second is from 30. Never owned a nice bow before so this is a whole new world for me. Love it so far
    Attached Files

congrats on a great rig and great shooting... as for the sight.. look into the axcel armortech series for multipin or hha for single pins..

Comment

Thank you. Yeah I've been looking at the Apex brand sights as well as the Extreme Archery Products Raptor. Still undecided but will have it figured out before the season starts I'm sure. I also think I'm gonna go with the NAP Apache 8" stabilizer with a black and red paracord wrist sling.

Comment

lots of people have been going to that NAP stab. ima have to look into that one. if you dont like it, look into the Octane Balance-X.. its crazy sweet. should be a sweeeet rig once its all done. good choice bro.

Comment

Man...we've got the same setup, except my Monster is in Lost Camo. I second the notion on the Axcel sights. I've got the Armortech Pro HD....love it!

Enjoy the rig!

Comment

Congrats.. Its a great looking bow.. I had the Monster 7 for a while and really enjoyed it. I call the Monster line of bows a mans bow!

Comment

Congrats! Thats a sweet bow

Comment

Very nice rig!

Comment

Nice set up. I hear those are fine bows. Look at the spot-hog sights also. They are pretty sweet.

Comment

I have the MR7 in camo. It is one of the best hunting bows Mathews ever made. Look at Spot Hogg for your sght.

Comment

Nice equipment you have there, looks locked in!

Comment

Anybody got a suggestion for a quiver on an MR7? Didn't come with one and I don't know if Mathews is my only option.

Comment

Congrats. Im eyeballing an MR5 myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick-n-String View Post
                            Anybody got a suggestion for a quiver on an MR7? Didn't come with one and I don't know if Mathews is my only option.
                            Mathews makes one.

Comment

I have the Extreme Archery Products Raptor on my Z7X and really like it...

Comment

Working...
                              X