reaper whitetail special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reaper whitetail special

not stirring another bh pot, but am interested to know who shoots these things. I am a rage 2blade and xtreme guy, and have had great success with rage. Like many of you I like to dabble with with different bh's from time to time. That being said, do these reapers fly just like a rage (if I change mid season will I notice much difference). Also, I am shooting about 75lb/ft of KE, I would assume that is enough for these bh's? Overall thoughts (positive or negative) around the whitetail special? Thanks.

I love em. My favorite bh. I have literally watched every animal drop

Comment

I have been using them for the last 3 or 4 seasons and have absolutely no complaints. Shot a 120 lb. doe this year at 23 yards and it blew through both shoulders and she made it about 15 yards.

Comment

im partial to my ramcats, but this would be the only mech i would shoot

Comment

Just switched to the WT special great broadheads

Comment

To answer your question, yes they fly like rages. And yes 75 lbs of KE should be plenty

Comment

I love them! Best mech broadhead. I dropped, literally dropped a deer this year on a non spine shot deer.

That being said they are not the most durable. The long blades can break.

Comment

Working...
              X