Helical Blazers thru a WB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helical Blazers thru a WB?

Can you shoot Helical Blazers thru a WB?

All day, everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      All day, everyday
      As hard as you can get on a Blazer?

Comment

Been fletching with Arizona mini since it came out. Zero issues

Comment

yep

Comment

Looked at a WB today. Haven't shot one in about 6 years. Time will tell.....

Comment

You can shoot anything through a WB but you might not want to. A offset should be fine but a helical is to agressive for a WB. It will destabilize the arrow, cause excessive noise and slow down your arrow. If I were using a WB I would probably go with a 1 or 2 deg offset.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Destroyer View Post
                You can shoot anything through a WB but you might not want to. A offset should be fine but a helical is to agressive for a WB. It will destabilize the arrow, cause excessive noise and slow down your arrow. If I were using a WB I would probably go with a 1 or 2 deg offset.
                Have shot 8* offset and now 6* full helical and group fp and bh together at 60yrds. Just my experience, not speculation

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  Have shot 8* offset and now 6* full helical and group fp and bh together at 60yrds. Just my experience, not speculation
                  ^^^This was my experience as well, when I used a WB. What speed loss occurred was made up for by the other benefits. Once the bow was tuned, I had zero warping of the vanes.

Comment

Wrong!!

Comment

Wrong, I shoot a helical thru my WB, nothing you mention occurs. I have shot arrows with straight, offset and helical and helical shoots the best. There is more resisitance from the arrow coming off of the string than there is the vanes going thru the WB. Fact! Not speculation.

Comment

Working...
                      X