Anyone shot the Mathews Jewel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone shot the Mathews Jewel?

Any of the ladies out here shot this bow yet? Or know anybody that has? My wife's birthday is coming up and I had this one in mind if I can convince myself (& her) it's a lot better than her Passion, which she loves.

Need some feedback on the Jewel though.

My wife absolutely loves hers. Her previous bow was a diamond razor edge.

Comment

my wife never shot the passion but loves her jewel!!

Comment

I've heard good things about the Jewel but only from the dealer and a couple of people who have tried them, not from anyone who has owned one. I'm going to take her to shoot one hear in the next few weeks and see if she likes it. Her bday is late November so I may wait til Christmas so she'll have it for next season with plenty of time to practice with it. IF she even likes it, but I've got a feeling she will.

Comment

girl from my youth group shoots the jewel and can outshoot me on any stinkin day of the week..... I actually shoot her bow pretty well also

Comment

My daughter shoot the Passion and loves it.. I did make the mistake and took to the shop and let her shoot the Jewel. She really liked it we talked and talked about the Jewel ..but not enough to to sell the Passion to get it.
            Last edited by pigsticker64; 08-15-2012, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsticker64 View Post
              My daughter shoot the Passion and loves it.. I did make the mistake and took to the shop and let her shoot the Jewel. She really liked it we talked and talked about the Jewel ..but not enough to to sell the Passion to get it.
              Nice! My wife has seen the Jewel and wasn't overwhelmed so she may not like it enough to want one. We'll see

Comment

I got mine two weeks ago . I can't say enough good about this bow. I love it !

Comment

It's a feminine Z7. What's not to like? Lol

Comment

My wifes hasnt shot the Jewel or the passion as she is addicted to her DXT.. But has shot the Heli M and fell in love with it..

Comment

If she loves her Passion, why switch? but try out the Bowtech HeartBreaker...

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                        Any of the ladies out here shot this bow yet? Or know anybody that has? My wife's birthday is coming up and I had this one in mind if I can convince myself (& her) it's a lot better than her Passion, which she loves.

Need some feedback on the Jewel though.
                        My wife shoots the passion and we looked at the jewel for curiosity while at the archery shop goofing off. She asked the guy behind the counter what the jewel could do that was so much better than the passion? He said that there was not much performance difference at all. Both top top out 325 fps max. Main difference was just cosmetic and parallel limbs on the jewel.

I do have a really good buddy that bought his wife the jewel, but she really has not shot enough to give an educated review.

If you decide not to get the jewel after you do your research, then you might just surprise her with tricking out her passion for her birthday. I put a few pink things on my wife's bow before I surprised her with it. Not too much pink, but enough to give it some lady character. Pink/Black string, pink monkey tails, wrist sling, and arrow wraps. Also got her the custom Mathews Passion case to go with it.

You may have already done that....

If you do decide to get her the jewel im sure that she love it too though. You can't go wrong with that. It sure makes giving gifts easy when ya have a wife that hunts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345238697.351143.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	24105345
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345238750.821194.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	24105346
                        Last edited by Rambow; 08-17-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I got her the Passion case last Christmas and she loves it! She's got the camo like your wife with purple accents. Her arrows are wrapped with pink but her fletching is purple so I'm going to get a few of the purple accessories for her, like you did on the pink with your wife's bow.

Comment

My wife shoots the jewel and she loves it. She shoots it up to 50 yards with incredible accuracy. I'm not saying she's going to shoot deer at that distance but pigs oh yea.
                            Last edited by a4308; 08-17-2012, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X