No announcement yet.

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good comeback. Blue sucked pretty bad that last inning.

Comment

Gallo with a 2 run triple bagger makes it 2-1 good guys. Hope the offense continues the surge.

Comment

Bullpen shows up to tap away at what was a 4 run lead. Holding on to a 5-4 lead at the moment. Need more runs.

Comment

Might be some hope for our future generation. She stands on her own every game we watch for God bless America and ask/tells everyone around to do the same. I’ll call that a win!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            Might be some hope for our future generation. She stands on her own every game we watch for God bless America and ask/tells everyone around to do the same. I’ll call that a win!
            That is great stuff!

Comment

Like button.

Comment

I have posted much on this thread this yr but man I’m really liking with this team is heading. The youth is great in the field, at the plate and in the bull pen. As usual if we can just scrap together a couple starting pitchers next yr I think we could be dangerous sooner rather than later. Of course a young team will have plenty of ups and downs but when we are on at the plate I think we are top 5 in baseball or at least in the conversation. With our youth it could have a super high ceiling. I really like choo and beltre but I really like it also when they are off the field as well with the youngsters we have take their place like profar.

Hopefully they can find him some consistent field position time where he can settle in with everyday at bats.
                Leclerc, man that dude continues to amaze me. He is must watch for me at the end of games now. Looks like he finally got his head straight, I think he’s better than kela so they got hopefully better in two positions with that trade.

Comment

Perez being Perez tonight

Comment

Stinky with a high bomb to right center 4-2 Tex
                    4 rbi’s this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

And another rain delay

Comment

Take 3 out of 4 from the Angels for the series. Rougy with all 4 RBIs and LeClerc with another 1,2,3 save. Playing decent ball recently.

Comment

A’s up next. Big Sexy on the hill. Good to see Maz back in lineup. I hate these left coast games.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            A’s up next. Big Sexy on the hill. Good to see Maz back in lineup. I hate these left coast games.
                            Ditto.

Comment

Haven’t been able to watch much lately but I have been keeping track. Excited to see what can be put into place over the offseason and which of these young guys can remain consistent!

Comment

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Is it wrong to hope for a sweep by the A’s and Astros losses so the As go ahead in the standings [emoji13]

Rangers can say they had a hand in it[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X