No announcement yet.

Anyone heard from Troy Webster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just texted him....confirmed he’s in and headed down Saturday if weather holds!

Comment

Well dang ladies lol I will be heading out saturday am early on my bike I hope to see everyone there!!!

Comment

I don't have a motor scooter can I still come ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
          Well dang ladies lol I will be heading out saturday am early on my bike I hope to see everyone there!!!
          Wait....you're coming to Bownanza on your motorcycle? You better borrow a map.

Comment

Not speaking for Troy here at all......but I bet if anyone in the DFW area was planning to just make a day trip down and back Saturday that Troy would be glad to hitch a ride.

He ain’t one to ask for no hand outs but I know he has had a little bit of a rough go lately.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              Not speaking for Troy here at all......but I bet if anyone in the DFW area was planning to just make a day trip down and back Saturday that Troy would be glad to hitch a ride.

He ain’t one to ask for no hand outs but I know he has had a little bit of a rough go lately.

[emoji102]

Skinny

Comment

Can we at least see this beast of a steed you folks are calling a motorsickle?

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post

I'm sorry.....what?

Comment

I will be riding down Saturday leaving really early am.. I hope to be there around 9-10.. I hope yall ate ready for me lol

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
                      I will be riding down Saturday leaving really early am.. I hope to be there around 9-10.. I hope yall ate ready for me lol
                      Dude, just be safe. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                        I reckon he a riding his motorsickle down to Bownanza and shacking up with Burnadell. He stopped at the Dollar General and bought what is called a rape whistle.

Thats what I red on here.

Can't stop laughing at this!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          I'm sorry.....what?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Soooooo, it sounds like y'all are trying to say that Troy will be arriving by some sort of new fangled contraption on two or maybe even just one wheel. Still trying to wrap my head around all this data.

Does thing fly?

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                              Soooooo, it sounds like y'all are trying to say that Troy will be arriving by some sort of new fangled contraption on two or maybe even just one wheel. Still trying to wrap my head around all this data.

Does thing fly?

You will know him when you see him...

Comment

Originally posted by DorothyNotKeegan View Post
                                All good sir! Just checking on my family I haven't talked to in a while. It seems I've been absent for some time.
                                Well look who surfaced. Whats up Dorthy.............

Comment

Working...
                                X