Favorite camo brand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite camo brand!

Just ordered myself some more scentlok on cyber monday. Absolutely love their camo, what are yalls favorite brands?

Well there's favorite, and then there's what is affordable. No way in hell I'm spending 170$ on some dam camo pants. The 14.99$ Redhead ones at BPS do just fine.

Comment

Sitka, but cant afford it

Comment

I like nomad, they just had a 50% off sale too

Comment

First lite when I catch it on sale. Cabela’s bargain cave is where most of my stuff comes from

Comment

Under Armour, I like mine a lot!!

Comment

Call me crazy, but the Under Armour ridge reaper is my favorite camo made right now.

Comment

First Lite ASAT...

I'm glad I own a ton of it since First Lite is no longer carrying it.

Comment

game winner.

Comment

the one that walmart sells

Comment

Depending on what I'm doing. For hunting out west, I tried Pnuma for the first time this year and love it. I normally wear Kryptek.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
                        First Lite ASAT...

I'm glad I own a ton of it since First Lite is no longer carrying it.
                        this

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
                          Call me crazy, but the Under Armour ridge reaper is my favorite camo made right now.
                          I'm digging that crazy under armour camo pattern that academy has right now, and on top of that its 50% off..... if i didnt just spend $300 on more scentlok, I'd have a basket full!

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                            I'm digging that crazy under armour camo pattern that academy has right now, and on top of that its 50% off..... if i didnt just spend $300 on more scentlok, I'd have a basket full!
                            It may have been luck, but I had a doe at 8 yards that stared a hole straight through me. There was nothing between my torso and her eyes except the ridge reaper jacket. It must have worked with the brush behind me, because she went right back to eating.

Comment

This is the new pattern I went with, Mossy Oak breakup country is my most preferred, but this caught my eye!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X