Stay sharp broadhead sharpener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay sharp broadhead sharpener

Has anyone heard of this sharpening tool? Stay sharp is said to be able to sharpen any broadhead just about. I was hesitant but pulled the trigger got it in the mail today, all I can say is boy am I impressed. I used it to sharpen slick trick viper trick blades tonight and got them very sharp! It's worth a look if you are like me and can't sharpen heads well this tool will make life simple. Loot it up at stay sharp.com I think is the website.

Just heard about this...anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

IN

Comment

There is the link,they look awesome. Gonna order me one THANKS!!!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought one last year to make "reloads" for javi and hogs. Wasn't as impressed as I hoped I'd be. I'm sure I can fine tune something and get them a little better, but I wouldn't shoot a deer or big hog with one I've sharpened yet

Comment

Oh yeah, I really like mine. I own both models. The traditional head model works with ones heads like the Zwickey 2 blade, but not 4 blade models.

Comment

That'll work

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Works good so far I have sharpened a lot of viper tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    I bought one last year to make "reloads" for javi and hogs. Wasn't as impressed as I hoped I'd be. I'm sure I can fine tune something and get them a little better, but I wouldn't shoot a deer or big hog with one I've sharpened yet
                    Keep trying

Bought the combo set last year to sharpen Stingers for my daughter

Took some practice but I got them razor sharp

Just bought a KME and going to try it out

Comment

Working...
                    X