Astros on TV Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astros on TV Today?

Is the Astros game on TV today? I know first pitch is 12:05, but can't find it on the tube.

According to the interwebs, it is on the MLB network.

Comment

Channel 152 on DISH.

Comment

Nothing like the best team in baseball playing a Monday 12:00 noon playoff game on a channel most people don’t get. I was able to stream it on a website the last two games, then screen mirror it to my Apple TV.

Comment

I’ll be at the watch party today, at the juice box. Anyone else going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
            Nothing like the best team in baseball playing a Monday 12:00 noon playoff game on a channel most people don’t get. I was able to stream it on a website the last two games, then screen mirror it to my Apple TV.
            I think it has more to do with the markets than the team for this round. Houston in Tampa Bay will not sell ads nearly as well as the Yankees anywhere.

You also have 2 close out games in the NL today, with one of them being the Dodgers.

Next round will be better viewing times and channels since there are only 2 series and very little overlapping days.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
              I think it has more to do with the markets than the team for this round. Houston in Tampa Bay will not sell ads nearly as well as the Yankees anywhere.

You also have 2 close out games in the NL today, with one of them being the Dodgers.

Next round will be better viewing times and channels since there are only 2 series and very little overlapping days.
              Oh I understand the why^^^, I still don’t like it. We wait all season for the playoffs, and have to listen to the first round on the radio at work. Coast teams like the Spankees and Dodgers will always get top billing.

Comment

Still can't wrap my head around putting the game on a channel that a strong majority of folks won't have. I get why our team gets no respect when it comes to time of day.

Comment

Looks like we will have to watch it off the net with our U verse service through https://www.mlb.com

They are making it hard. Still digging for another way to watch.............

Comment

U verse channel 1634 at noon

Comment

Ridiculous!

Sucks enough they play at noon. Now we have to figure out how to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Ridiculous!

Sucks enough they play at noon. Now we have to figure out how to watch it.
                        I got the ATT TV app on the phone. I'll watch it from there.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          I got the ATT TV app on the phone. I'll watch it from there.

Yep. I'm downloading the app now.

Comment

Working...
                          X