No announcement yet.

Winchester M70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FWIW- 6.5PRC ammo is now available. As of a couple days ago. Won't be long before Midway and some other retailers have it.

G.A. Precision has been in business since 1999. We strive to create top professional quality rifles that are not only precise, but are also affordable. In doing this, it is our mandate that we do not sacrifice quality. At G.A. Precision, we use only top notch, field-tested, durable parts and accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by username View Post
      Seems like I paid $650 including the bluing?? I will look and see if I have the receipt. I had to send a second check for the blueing as its technically done by one of their employees, not the douglas barrel company. I sent them the gun, they called and took a CC when they were ready to work, then I sent a check for blueing...

It took about 3 months, which is warp speed for gunsmithing work.

They also matched the barrel profile from the original 1959 M70 so the stock fit was perfect.

0.67" 5 shot group using Nosler factory 140 grain Accubonds and the original trigger. Giving it to the old man, may post something about it later...

Hmm. That's good info. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
        Edward Minton Custom Rifles in Palestine.
        Thank you, I will look into them.
        Originally posted by jhuddleston View Post
        300WSM is still popular and is what id go with if you really want to re barrel, might just be better off selling it. is it a controlled round feed gun or push feed?
        Push feed.
        Originally posted by silencer2011 View Post
        do you by chance have any ammo or brass for the 7mm wsm?
        No, never shot it.
        Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        I assume it doesn't shoot worth a darn?
        I don't know. I have never shot it. I got the rifle from a coworker that tired of trying to find ammo.

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
        FWIW- 6.5PRC ammo is now available. As of a couple days ago. Won't be long before Midway and some other retailers have it.

G.A. Precision has been in business since 1999. We strive to create top professional quality rifles that are not only precise, but are also affordable. In doing this, it is our mandate that we do not sacrifice quality. At G.A. Precision, we use only top notch, field-tested, durable parts and accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X