Orange & Purple Bison Tumblers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange & Purple Bison Tumblers

We just added Orange and Purple 20 oz and 30 oz Tumblers to the website this morning. We'll start pushing them on social media next week but I wanted to give the TBHers some notice before the general public.

You can use coupon code "TBH5PERCENT" to save on any purchase at www.BisonCoolers.com.

What do you think of the new colors?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Orange and Purple Tumbler WEB - Copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	25112669
    Last edited by Bison Coolers; 05-11-2017, 09:14 AM.

should be easy to find if you drop!

Those are cool colors!

Comment

Since I have an EXTREMELY limited edition black 20 oz. ( thanks Brandon )

I prolly need to order a burple one for my lovely and talented wife. Her favorite color.

I wish I could get his logo on it.

Comment

They look great!

Comment

Discount code does not work

Edit: Only tried it in Chrome browser

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
            Discount code does not work

Edit: Only tried it in Chrome browser
            Just had someone use it and it worked. Can you give it another try and ensure you're putting in "TBH5PERCENT" as one word? Appreciate the support!

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Coolers View Post
              Just had someone use it and it worked. Can you give it another try and ensure you're putting in "TBH5PERCENT" as one word? Appreciate the support!
              Ah, you have a "4" instead of a "5" in your OP. Might want to edit. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Wrong Orange, but the wife insists on a purple.

Comment

I ordered mine a couple of hours ago and they are already showing shipped. You guys rock.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                    Ah, you have a "4" instead of a "5" in your OP. Might want to edit. Thanks for the response.
                    I'm still learning how these fancy keyboards work. Sorry for the trouble and it's been corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Wrong Orange, but the wife insists on a purple.
                      You know how hard it is for an Aggie to even offer the color orange? Surprisingly it's pretty close when you see it in person.

Comment

You know how hard it is for an Aggie to even offer the color orange? Surprisingly it's pretty close when you see it in person.
                        I'll swing by, soon. I'm much closer to the shop these days.

Comment

I still think Maroon needs to be offered in the tumblers, bag coolers, and hard coolers.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                            I still think Maroon needs to be offered in the tumblers, bag coolers, and hard coolers.
                            It's on the radar! A custom Tumbler color is a big initial order but I'd love to offer these. Great feedback!

Comment

One of the colors kind of sucks...... When you get something in maroon let us know... I own one of just about every other brand might as well get a Bison.

Comment

Working...
                              X