• Show
Clear All

Does this really bother you???

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
      Does this really bother you???
      Not really just hearing the same song a hundred times and hour

Comment

You don't get through it you enjoy it. I like it my daughter throws her hands up and I grab her and spin her around dancing and singing along. Won't be long before she's too cool for that.

Comment

Think about life without her.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            It's not her, it's just that song

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
              You just have to let it go.
              I literally laughed out loud- then told my wife and she did too..... Nice timing....

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                I couldn't in a million years, I use your moon and back on my 3 year old granddaughter just about every day.

I'll watch whatever she wants and never give it a second thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                  I couldn't in a million years, I use your "moon and back" on my 3 year old granddaughter just about every day.
                  Yes sir, that puts real LIFE in perspective pretty darn quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

and enjoy every second of it . . . sing with her.

It all moves way too fast.

Comment

I have a 4 year old girl that loves it . One day she has to have double braids the next single braid . And wears a costume dress a lot of the time we are at home . And all of her stuffed toys have names from the movie

Comment

We are on our 2nd showing just today. The movie will get played at least 4 to 5 times a day. I have a 5 yr old daughter who was the one playing this movie the most until last month and now our 20 month old daughter is obsessed with it. Since it keeps the peace we "Let it Play"!

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                          I have a 4 year old girl that loves it . One day she has to have double braids the next single braid . And wears a costume dress a lot of the time we are at home . And all of her stuffed toys have names from the movie

Yea and when this walks in the room you better be singing with her or the angry girl comes out haha

Comment

Originally posted by tmacbow View Post
                            The frozen phase 3 year old grand daughter, I'm thinking I'm in for craziness. .
                            It will be replaced by something else shortly. Sit back and enjoy the ride man, they are grown before you know it and you'll be wishing your lil girl was on your couch watching that movie and singing that song.

I catch my 5 year old singing her heart out to songs on cartoons and even radio songs in the car. I sneak my iphone and video before she catches me. want those memories for always!

Comment

well played

Comment

I don't care how big, burly, redneck, roughneck, tough guy, you think you are.. when your 3 year old calls you on her play school cell phone.. you answer the phone.
                                Same principal applies to Frozen.
                                Princesses should get treated like princesses.

Jeff , prayers brother. I agree with TMAG.. "moon" gets me everytime.

Comment

Working...
                                X