Check out this Axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out this Axis

I know they aren't suppose to be able to interbreed, but this is pretty unusual . . .
    Attached Files

I'd like to see another picture of him before I say photoshop.

Comment

Photoshop. There's an entrance wound right behind the shoulder. It's a tiny black dot. Opposite leg is pink with blood. Blood is also pooled underneath him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
        Photoshop. There's an entrance wound right behind the shoulder. It's a tiny black dot. Opposite leg is pink with blood. Blood is also pooled underneath him.
        Why would that make it photoshopped? It's obvious it's dead and was sat in the game cooler for photo purposes. Several ranches do this for photos.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
          Why would that make it photoshopped? It's obvious it's dead and was sat in the game cooler for photo purposes. Several ranches do this for photos.
          So youre saying this deer is frozen solid in this picture?

Comment

Yes. People with large walk in coolers do it all the time to take pictures the next day like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ryanwood08 View Post
              Yes. People with large walk in coolers do it all the time to take pictures the next day like this.

I get that. But why would there be a pool of blood underneath the deer the next day? If it's frozen, there would be no blood on the ground. Even if they brought it back to the same exact spot that it was field dressed a day earlier, there wouldn't be a pool of blood on the ground. Right?

Comment

I get that. But why would there be a pool of blood underneath the deer the next day? If it's frozen, there would be no blood on the ground. Even if they brought it back to the same exact spot that it was field dressed a day earlier, there wouldn't be a pool of blood on the ground. Right?

I dont see a pool of blood. Im not saying this isnt photoshopped. It might b. But if its shopped its not because how its laying and that its dead

Comment

Came off a ranch near Brady, not photoshopped.

Comment

Very cool and different looking. I'd love to get one like that!

Comment

Comment

Lol. Putting them in a walk in cooler doesn't make them "frozen solid"

Like he said, lots of folks will pose them in a cooler overnight for better quality pics the next day.
                        That "pool of blood" looks like a shadow to me.

Awesome Axis. I bet he would have been worth a lot of money as a live breeder buck
                        Last edited by AntlerCollector; 02-04-2017, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Comment

Old story... Lot of naysayers when it was first killed. Videos of the beast shortly changed their mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde E View Post

Pretty cool

Comment

Working...
                              X