Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myway View Post
    Congrats! Did you cut into them!

Yes...It was a firm lump but only a clear liquid like thick tears. It really just looked like a big *** runny nose drip ....minus the loogies..

Comment

Glad he made it another season. Can’t wait to see what he turns into next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post

Glad he made it another season. Can’t wait to see what he turns into next year.

Maybe he did maybe he didn't

Comment

We had a pretty good year just nothing very big. 3 “trophies” according to points and age but none over 130” along with 9 management bucks. Also took out 24 does.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
            Maybe he did maybe he didn't

Haha true. You were out there for the last evening hunt of the season....

Comment

You don’t shoot one just before dark on our place and “back out” to find it in the morning lol.

Comment

Coyotes gotta eat too!

Or pigs....I've seen a pack of piglets make short work on a doe carcus in a pout 20 min

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Yes...It was a firm lump but only a clear liquid like thick tears. It really just looked like a big *** runny nose drip ....minus the loogies..

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    You don’t shoot one just before dark on our place and “back out” to find it in the morning lol.

Holy cow! They picked her clean real quick!

Comment

Originally posted by westexhunter75 View Post
                      Holy cow! They picked her clean real quick!

Think that would be considered a him

Comment

Think that would be considered a him
                        Right lol! I noticed that after i posted it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Well about time to shut this down and start a new yr but how was everyone's season? Any deer shot that maybe you haven't posted yet? What's your plans for next yr?
                          Also any deer you past on this yr that your looking forward to next yr?

Comment

Boobie gone!

Here's the question everyone wants to know......
                            Were they built for speed or comfort.....
                            Did you motor boat em????

You old sailor you!!
                            Last edited by KactusKiller; 01-09-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Well about time to shut this down and start a new yr but how was everyone's season? Any deer shot that maybe you haven't posted yet? What's your plans for next yr?
                              Also any deer you past on this yr that your looking forward to next yr?

I thought about this yesterday but decided to wait until after youth season to start another one since we have some folks with kids .

Been a fun thread with some crazy ups and downs. We had a weird year with very few big camps due to timing issues, heavy rains early and folks killing out early. Seems like this year there was always something that came up... starting with opening weekend and the mudfest. I’m hoping for less of a rodeo next year for my own shots[emoji23] and more time with my fellow lease members and their families in camp.

Comment

I thought about this yesterday but decided to wait until after youth season to start another one since we have some folks with kids .

Been a fun thread with some crazy ups and downs. We had a weird year with very few big camps due to timing issues, heavy rains early and folks killing out early. Seems like this year there was always something that came up... starting with opening weekend and the mudfest. I’m hoping for less of a rodeo next year for my own shots[emoji23] and more time with my fellow lease members and their families in camp.
                                Matt doesn't! He made a good bonus this yr from the Angelo area.

Comment

Working...
                                X