X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
    I thought you'd like that lol.

Comment

I feel your pain with the sports. I have 3 sons playing baseball and 2 of them play football too.

Comment

Lol, that sucks

He's all cleaned up, still around but not much in daylight this last week.

Comment

Any update? I am ready for one of these dudes to slip up for you!

Comment

you and me both sir! thanks....my buddy is going out in the next couple of days for the last cam check and to dump out some food. i plan on being in the stand saturday afternoon.

Comment

No daylight morning pics of bucks but they have been coming out every evening between 6 and 630p, all week including last night....good for me.

My neighbor just started sending me pics of all the bucks at his feeder every morning till about 830a....bad for me.

The wind shows to be in my favor Saturday, I'm gonna pass on the morning hunt and get out there around 3pm.
              Attached Files

Comment

That's an awesome deer. He's probably pretty smart too. I think you are making the right decision on waiting for the perfect wind to hunt your spot.

Comment

man I hope you get on one of them! good luck bud!

Comment

Good luck House

Comment

Looks like you have a nice group of bucks.
                      Good luck opening day.

Comment

"the pasture"....long read and pic heavy

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                        No daylight morning pics of bucks but they have been coming out every evening between 6 and 630p, all week including last night....good for me.

My neighbor just started sending me pics of all the bucks at his feeder every morning till about 830a....bad for me.

The wind shows to be in my favor Saturday, I'm gonna pass on the morning hunt and get out there around 3pm.

Good luck. Hopefully the neighbor will Shoot the smaller of the two opening morning! Glad they are still around, a lot more exciting this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any way you can keep the neighbor from hunting Saturday morning?

Maybe get him and his wife a room and dinner reservations somewhere far away for Friday night.

Good luck! I would get there as early as you can swing it. You never know your neighbor might bump them out on his way in Sat. AM and put them ahead of schedule.

Comment

Thanks fellas, he told me he just retired and now him and his wife live on the property full time.....he did say he would sell it for the right price though, I'd love a good management minded neighbor...75 acres with a shop....anyone...anyone....

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                              Good luck. Hopefully the neighbor will Shoot the smaller of the two opening morning! Glad they are still around, a lot more exciting this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Yeah, he sent me a pic of the split g2 buck at his feeder from yesterday morning, hoping he picks him lol

Comment

Hope your neighbor doesn't hunt opening morning

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                Yeah, he sent me a pic of the split g2 buck at his feeder from yesterday morning, hoping he picks him lol
                                Hope you get lucky but if he hunts them in the morning all I can say is pray.

Comment

Working...
                                X