Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OU has 2 decent players on D. The rest KP.

Comment

This targeting crap is changing the way defense is played against passing teams. They are scared to hit recievers over the middle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        This targeting crap is changing the way defense is played against passing teams. They are scared to hit recievers over the middle.

Agreed...although I bet Caden Stearns would have kept his head up on his non targeting tackle had he done it all over again. Dude was loopy....

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 11

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Agreed...although I bet Caden Stearns would have kept his head up on his non targeting tackle had he done it all over again. Dude was loopy....

Sucks we probably won’t have him next week, that dude was concussed.

ISU is on a nice run ever since they switched to Brock Purdy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Agreed the defense is terrible. Line can't get any pressure on the QB, the LBs don't have a clue which way to go at the start of a play, secondary is slow and gets burned on the simplest of patterns. Is it Herman's call or Orlando's to go into prevent zone, rush 3 with no stunts, blitz every now and then but always the same guys from the same positions and drop back 10 yds off of the receivers and let the QB pick them apart? In the WV game how in the hell do you let a guy get behind you by 5 yds with 23 seconds left in the game? These are Pop Warner mistakes.

Comment

The defense is all Orlando.

Comment

Dude on ESPNU radio just said defense doesn't win championships anymore. It takes alot of offense and just enough defense.

I fear he may be right due to targeting.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-11-2018, 12:53 PM.

Comment

I'm really impressed with how far Ehlinger has come this season.

The secondary has too much talent and athleticism to play so poorly. That kid playing qb for Tech last night brought them back by throwing up trash over and over. Over and over his receivers were allowed to bail him out because the Texas DBs refused to turn around and make plays on the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That was targeting on the RB. He launched himself and hit the other in the head area.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Sucks we probably won’t have him next week, that dude was concussed.

ISU is on a nice run ever since they switched to Brock Purdy!

No kidding. He didn’t know what was going on when he got up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I'm really impressed with how far Ehlinger has come this season.

The secondary has too much talent and athleticism to play so poorly. That kid playing qb for Tech last night brought them back by throwing up trash over and over. Over and over his receivers were allowed to bail him out because the Texas DBs refused to turn around and make plays on the ball.

See earlier lack of pressure comments. Sam got sacked alot. Jett was untouched most of the night. Techs pass rush was vastly superior.

Comment

Whoops

Comment

Just a thought on the A&M QB situation. Fisher has convinced Starkel to stay with the team thru this season, then he will transfer after the season and Jimbo has Mond, not good at this point, but will recruit a 5 Star to enter and from what I understand, he has one Red Shirted that is better than both Starkel and Mond. Am I wrong in this assumption?

Comment

Grab some popcorn and go to the Twitter of tOSU ****** Zach Smith. Or maybe Herman’s. It’s crazy

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                                Grab some popcorn and go to the Twitter of tOSU ****** Zach Smith. Or maybe Herman’s. It’s crazy
                                Just saw it. He is tweeting Herman’s wife and Herman. Wonder if the win over Tech pushed smith over the edge? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X