What is going on here?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeerBySchultz View Post
    Trump worked? Mr listen here, Trump inherited those millions, he's not the head of the operations that made him capitalize on that money, give me a few millions and watch me turn it into a fortune.facts! But again people who drink the Kool aid can't see past their noses
    I would think it's very difficult to turn millions into billions without work and smarts. Otherwise those that worked and were smart would have your millions.

Comment

Trump worked? Mr listen here, Trump inherited those millions, he's not the head of the operations that made him capitalize on that money, give me a few millions and watch me turn it into a fortune.facts! But again people who drink the Kool aid can't see past their noses

Jealously is a bad trait. I’m not drinking the koolaid, I’m watching a guy very successfully improve the US economy because he knows what he is doing.
      I’m sure you are brilliant and you could turn a million into billions just like all those bankrupt lotto winners. It’s not as easy as people think. The very idea that you think he wasn’t/isn’t behind his success tells me all I need to know about you, kinda like Obama telling everyone that “if you have a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen”
      Think you were drinking the koolaid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

give me a few millions and watch me turn it into a fortune.facts!

What kind of IRR You going to promise?

Give me a contract promising 150+% IRR, and I will send you $10. We can scale the business from there if you perform like you state you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"Trump Plan to Ramp Up Fracking, Mining in National Forests Threatens Climate"

These Pendejo's, including their followers, think all mining, oil production, cow farts, seal cub clubbing, and/or any type of hunting and fishing threatens the climate.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            What kind of IRR You going to promise?

Give me a contract promising 150+% IRR, and I will send you $10. We can scale the business from there if you perform like you state you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Bat, you may have a good plan, looks like schultzy already has a small business open in the TBH classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              Jealously is a bad trait. I’m not drinking the koolaid, I’m watching a guy very successfully improve the US economy because he knows what he is doing.
              I’m sure you are brilliant and you could turn a million into billions just like all those bankrupt lotto winners. It’s not as easy as people think. The very idea that you think he wasn’t/isn’t behind his success tells me all I need to know about you, kinda like Obama telling everyone that “if you have a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen”

I agree with a lot of what he's doing and I agree that he is improving the economy and other things.however I detest people who are drinking the Kool aid

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                Bat, you may have a good plan, looks like schultzy already has a small business open in the TBH classifieds.
                Boy wonder seems like we all are small business owner and, yours should be to mind your own business cheers my friend

Comment

Why is Obama's name in this conversation?????are you obsessed with him?

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                    You all know groups like center for biological diversity make most of their money by suing the government. The case don't even have to have any merit and the taxpayer has to pay the bill. That group and most agenda driven special interest groups like it are made up of lawyers. They have found a way to strip mine the taxpayer by feigning care for many different issues. It is big business.
                    But it’s a 100% legal business model and I heard that anything legal must also be moral.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      It sounds logical for a "billionaire" to be able to file bankruptcy?
                      Yes. Laws can not nor should not be for just the poor or the rich. Needs to be equal.

Comment

Why is Obama's name in this conversation?????are you obsessed with him?

No not at all just reminiscing on some of the things he said that compare to what you are saying about trump. Most every business either starts with a loan or takes a loan at some point to grow the business, seems silly to have Ill will towards a guy who took a loan from his father and not a bank. It’s not easy building a fortune in real estate in NY even if you have the money. There are a lot of decisions to be made and a lot of management involved. To think that trump just took a million bucks and gave it to someone else and they did all the work is pretty short sided and shows a level of pure disdain and if that was what happened then apparently he knows how to surround himself with good people.
                        Trump may not be orthodox but he gets it done. I’m not drinking koolaid, the growth over the last two years proves it.

Comment

Looks like somebody got triggered. That's awesome!

Comment

No not at all just reminiscing on some of the things he said that compare to what you are saying about trump. Most every business either starts with a loan or takes a loan at some point to grow the business, seems silly to have Ill will towards a guy who took a loan from his father and not a bank. It’s not easy building a fortune in real estate in NY even if you have the money. There are a lot of decisions to be made and a lot of management involved. To think that trump just took a million bucks and gave it to someone else and they did all the work is pretty short sided and shows a level of pure disdain and if that was what happened then apparently he knows how to surround himself with good people.
                            Trump may not be orthodox but he gets it done. I’m not drinking koolaid, the growth over the last two years proves it.

I don't drink but I'll invite you to a beer and we can talk about it I'm agreeing with many of his politics and decisions all I am saying is let's not drink the Kool aid,let's think for ourselves and draw our own conclusions. We agree on many things and we can agree to disagree on others,that's what makes this country so beautiful and the day we have someone dictate orders for everyone,trust me,even if you agree with those orders that is NOT the day you want to get to witness or your children. Cheers gentlemen, some took it as I was bashing him but I am not. It is a little scary that some can't handle a different opinion but that's a whole new can of worms I won't open

Comment

"What is going on here?????"

I didn't see a different opinion. We drill for oil and gas to fuel our cars and heat our homes. Then liberals sue trying to force their doctrine on the populace or take down a president. Notice I said doctrine and not "way", they still burn gasoline in their cars and cook, heat their homes with natural gas.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                We own a used car lot - we self-financed some notes.
                                Best I can tell Trump bought a car from him and didn't pay for it... then filed Chapter 11 and got the car back.. but still didn't have to pay but $87 a month on the principal of the note instead of 27% interest compounded daily...

Comment

Working...
                                X