"The Mooch" already gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Mooch" already gone?

Multiple sources are reporting Anthony Scaramucci is out as WH Director of Communications. The chaos continues!

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    Multiple sources are reporting Anthony Scaramucci is out as WH Director of Communications. The chaos continues!
    Just popped up on my phone!!! I got nothing but.........
    Gee-zus......help us!!!![emoji120] [emoji36] [emoji631]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Gen Kelly probably told the Mooch how the cow ate the cabbage.

Comment

Gives something for the media to focus on.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          Gen Kelly probably told the Mooch how the cow ate the cabbage.
          Yep. Moochy hire in answering to noone but Trump.. general Kelly aint having that crap.

Comment

As a matter of fact, the NYT is reporting that was the first official act Kelly ordered after taking the job. Can you imagine two more polar opposites?
            Last edited by jerp; 07-31-2017, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Mooch was a good friend of Trump wasn't he ??? Mooch did sell his law firm to work WH

Comment

At least mooch was able to get rid of the establishment butt plug in rinse preibus.

Comment

Now I wish General Kelly would be kicked to the curb

Comment

He's a genius business man. He will surround himself with all the smartest and best people. He'll listen to wise counsel. Yada, yada.....

Maybe......someday.......after he runs through all the bozos he can find first - IF he hasn't alienated all the best and brightest by then......

So frustrating and hard to watch.....

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      Yep. Moochy hire in answering to noone but Trump.. general Kelly aint having that crap.
                      Thank GOD there is an adult in the West Wing now!!![emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                        Now I wish General Kelly would be kicked to the curb
                        I'm not sure how any of these Professional military men can work with Trumps management style. Military ppl need plans, policies to execute any orders

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          He's a genius business man. He will surround himself with all the smartest and best people. He'll listen to wise counsel. Yada, yada.....

Maybe......someday.......after he runs through all the bozos he can find first - IF he hasn't alienated all the best and brightest by then......

So frustrating and hard to watch.....
                          .......and drops the microphone!!![emoji441]

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
                            I'm not sure how any of these Professional military men can work with Trumps management style. Military ppl need plans, policies to execute any orders
                            He delegates..Gen Mattis just does his own thing..Kelly was doing his own thing with the DHS, thats why I'm not a fan, Kelly was pushing for and signed 15K more H2B's even though the annual amount was hit in march....don't like him..

Comment

Is it "draining the swamp" if you're firing people you hired?

Comment

Working...
                              X