Rangefinder Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rangefinder Opinion

I am looking to purchase a rangefinder for bow hunting and rifle hunting. Not looking to break the bank but would like a decent one. Any suggestions?

I just bought a Sig Kilo 850 for bow hunting and 500 yard or less rifle hunting. I like it so far seemed to have good reviews and $129 at SWFA I figured it wa worth a shot.

Comment

I have been using a Vortex one for a little while and it suits my purposes well. I like how compact it is, and it's very light.

Comment

I got a Sig Kilo 2000 and it’s a purty good un. Seems to be a little faster than some other brands.

Comment

Vortex impact I think 850 6x doesn’t cost much, think you can get them for 199 now I like it compact clear and you can’t beat vortex warranty IMO.

Comment

Anything Leupold.

Comment

Thanks for all of the help.

Comment

The Sig Kilo is the best rangefinder for the$$$ hands down.

Nothing else comes close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have a good one I can let go cheap. Thought I had lost, so I bought a new one, then found the other!! }

Comment

Sig Kilo is legit!

Comment

Bushnell G-Force DX ARC 6 x 21mm Laser Rangefinder. I bought one a few months ago and love it.

Comment

I have a Nikon been a work horse picks up what I need every time

Comment

I have and like the Vortex Ranger 1300

Comment

I’ve had the leopold 1000 for years with no problems. Last year the digital display started dying so I sent it in for a price to get it fixed since I knew it was way out of warranty. A few weeks later they sent me a brand new one no charge.

Comment

Vortex Ranger 1000 has done me well for a while now.

Comment

Working...
                              X