• Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Shapiro

That'll leave a mark

Tagged to watch tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The guy is amazingly articulate and ALWAYS SPOT ON! Love everything about his show

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        The guy is amazingly articulate and ALWAYS SPOT ON! Love everything about his show
        Ditto

Comment

The more info that comes out about the failure of multiple law enforcement authorities at all levels will backfire on the gungrabber agenda.

Average middle-of-road Joe just got the message and will now realize that he must protect himself. And he can't do that unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
            The more info that comes out about the failure of multiple law enforcement authorities at all levels will backfire on the gungrabber agenda.

Average middle-of-road Joe just got the message and will now realize that he must protect himself. And he can't do that unarmed.
            I agree...the gloves are coming off and I think the leftist liberal media’s agenda will start to crumble!

Comment

Nailed it!!!!!!!!

Problem is the left wing liberals and media do not dwell in facts, only falsehoods to promote their agenda and they will not and cannot answer any questions given to them with facts, their minds will explode or they change the subject or cut off the questions or interview.

Comment

For those of you that haven’t paid much attention or don’t listen to Ben you really should check him out. He’s probably the sharpest, most articulate speaker and debater there is and has a really bright future. A strong yet young proponent for social conservatism, traditional marriage and protecting religious freedoms.

He could run for POTUS and get my vote in a heartbeat!!

Pretty cool video where you can check out some of his views on different policy and subject. Disregard the title of the video because I don’t think he ever said anything about running in 2020.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YW91_UHZrV8"]Ben Shapiro : I may run for president in 2020 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Good as it gets

Comment

I love me some Ben Shapiro.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X