Piers Morgan... The awakening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piers Morgan... The awakening

Who are you and what have you done with Piers Morgan?

It was a different story for him until it seriously hit "his" home. Europe
    Last edited by ostey22; 03-23-2016, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Next thing you know he'll be doing a special with Ted Nugent on the importance of firearms in self preservation.

Comment

Wow. Didn't see that coming from someone like Morgan!

Comment

The borders need to be secured for several reasons besides terrorism and if it wasn't for terrorism happening you wouldn't hear a peep out of Morgan.
            His opinion carries no weight with me it is like listening to static on a radio.

Comment

Huh... amazing how many liberals turn war hawk when there is a knife at their throat..

Comment

Piers is nothing short of a media opportunist. He thrives on tragedy to make his living. His opinion on anything means zilch to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                  Piers is nothing short of a media opportunist. He thrives on tragedy to make his living. His opinion on anything means zilch to me.
                  Saved me lots of typing sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                    His opinion means nothing to 99% of the folks that read these forums, but it means the world to a lot of folks. This quasi endorsement is a pretty big deal. If Trump winds up with the nod, a few ultra-liberal folks like Morgan will be huge for swinging the independent, liberal leaning voter away from Hillary and to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter4l1fe View Post
                      His opinion means nothing to 99% of the folks that read these forums, but it means the world to a lot of folks. This quasi endorsement is a pretty big deal. If Trump winds up with the nod, a few ultra-liberal folks like Morgan will be huge for swinging the independent, liberal leaning voter away from Hillary and to Trump.
                      I keep hearing his ability to steal votes. 99% of dems vote straight ticket, to go along with mike's comment of republicans not being unified.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                        I keep hearing his ability to steal votes. 99% of dems vote straight ticket, to go along with mike's comment of republicans not being unified.
                        I agree about the dems. But I'm not referencing straight ticket voters. I'm talking about the late twenties / early thirties crowd that gets all of their political ideology from folks like Piers, and Jimmy Kimmell, and Oprah.

My point is that someone as liberal as Piers Morgan saying something positive about anyone on the Republican ticket is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter4l1fe View Post
                          I agree about the dems. But I'm not referencing straight ticket voters. I'm talking about the late twenties / early thirties crowd that gets all of their political ideology from folks like Piers, and Jimmy Kimmell, and Oprah.

My point is that someone as liberal as Piers Morgan saying something positive about anyone on the Republican ticket is a good thing.
                          The point im trying to make is that the very small amount of cross voters will not make enough of a difference in dem cote count. Then again, we are talking about a woman who has flip flopped more than sandals on a beach

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                            I am with ya!
                            Just a sidebar: Don't discount that 99% of Republicans (not conservatives) vote straight ticket and brag about it! So embarrassing the way the electorate on both sides have become "dumbed-down" in one generation!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              I am with ya!
                              Just a sidebar: Don't discount that 99% of Republicans (not conservatives) vote straight ticket and brag about it! So embarrassing the way the electorate on both sides have become "dumbed-down" in one generation!
                              Reps voting straight ticket though is a fairly recent phenomenon to counter act the dem strategy. I started doing it in 08 after the smackdown reps got in 06.

Comment

Working...
                              X