Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi

I seen the news this mornin and first thing was Maxine Waters on TV running her big head, wanting to impeach Trump. She needs to go to the house and make quilts or something and fade away. Why do them folks keep voting fer them idiots?

Nancy Pelosi is another goofball that needs to go the house, bunch of danged old fools that aint got nothin to offer. Yet they get voted in over and over. I reckon they is plenty of Republicans that need to go home too.

John McCain is heck of a man, but the media needs to cut him off.

I got some GOF going on this morning

Your GOFiness is dead on this morning Sir!!

Comment

Saw in the news this am where it was McCain who gave Comey the dirty dossier on Trump. He also said he would do it again. Talk about swamp scum. Old geezer gone from POW to crooked politician to downright traitor. Cancer gonna take him out soon but not soon enough.

Comment

McCains military history and sacrifice was nullified the second he decided he wanted to destroy this country.
        **** McCain.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          mccains military history and sacrifice was nullified the second he decided he wanted to destroy this country.
          **** mccain.
          this!!! Pos!

Comment

Term limits for Congress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
              I seen the news this mornin and first thing was Maxine Waters on TV running her big head, wanting to impeach Trump. She needs to go to the house and make quilts or something and fade away. Why do them folks keep voting fer them idiots?

Nancy Pelosi is another goofball that needs to go the house, bunch of danged old fools that aint got nothin to offer. Yet they get voted in over and over. I reckon they is plenty of Republicans that need to go home too.

I got some GOF going on this morning

Crazy Nancy and Wacky Maxine are exactly what we need. They are helping expose the party for what it has become.

McCain has proven over and over again that he actually is not a heck of a man. He is in fact, a scum bag. Service (good or controversial like his own) does not nullify later actions.

Comment

He has ridden His military service and milked it to his gain. He is a POS who has betrayed his country in later yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  He has ridden His military service and milked it to his gain. He is a POS who has betrayed his country in later yrs.
                  Possibly in his military years as well.

Also, looks like he is confirming what many people already suspected. What a piece of work. Just another clue as to how badly they wanted to keep an outsider out of their club regardless of party or agenda. I've always had a theory that his 2008 Presidential Campaign was a sham to help get Obama elected. I'm starting to think that's not so far fetched.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...er-to-fbi.html

Comment

I disagree with this statement.

Comment

His grandpappy and his daddy were big shot admirals and he parlayed their legacy and his P.O.W time into a political career.. just another member of the "Governing Class" who know better than we, how to live our lives... throw them all out and start over...

Comment

Their voters deserve them!

Comment

Songbird McCain has put himself over his country many times.

How is him spreading the PP dossier not slander or illegal in some aspect? Writing a book, bragging about it, saying he would do it again, is down right pathetic. He is a traitor to our democracy and should be treated as such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all are probably right about McCain now, but I could not even imagine the pain and suffering he went through as a POW. That is why I said he was heck of a man. His political career has tarnished him so bad.

I used to shoot rifle matches with a feller that was on helicopter crew and they took McCain down to the Antarctic one time. He told me that McCain was alright by his self, but when they got to the site, he acted like an a**.

Comment

Y'all are probably right about McCain now, but I could not even imagine the pain and suffering he went through as a POW. That is why I said he was heck of a man. His political career has tarnished him so bad.

I used to shoot rifle matches with a feller that was on helicopter crew and they took McCain down to the Antarctic one time. He told me that McCain was alright by his self, but when they got to the site, he acted like an a**.
                              Everyone behaves on a helicopter. Even ******* traitors.

Comment

Working...
                              X