Cover Charge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover Charge!

I called the junkyard in Corpus today to see if they had a part. They said they have the truck but don't know if they have the part I would have to look. I'm ok with that. I drive to Corpus and when I get there they say there is a $2 cover charge to get in the yard and look to see if they have the part. Really. I hope they don't start doing that when you go to buy a new car. And no part.

They do that around the DFW area too.

Comment

Yup. Been like that for a while. Probably pays for all the unlock knobs that mysteriously go missing

Comment

Wrench a part in del valle and Belton is the same. If you don't find anything they'll give you a dollar back. Do you know how many fender bolts and relays can fit in my pockets. Ir those pesky toyota cone washers. Well worth the dollar. Hell i pulled 2 3rd members and the girl thought they were axle shafts. 130$ for 2 toyota 4.10's yessir!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Wrench a part here in lubbock does the same thing. I like yourself was shocked the first time i went.

Comment

Probably doesn't even cover their insurance.. times we live in now

Comment

I can understand them doing that! What’s 2 bucks? Heck, when I was in college that would buy 2 six packs, now...not even a tootsie roll pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                I can understand them doing that! What’s 2 bucks? Heck, when I was in college that would buy 2 six packs, now...not even a tootsie roll pop!
                They had college back then?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                  Rice University was founded on September 23, 1912. I think Burnadell was in the first or second graduating class. Maybe he can remember.

Comment

Your complaining about $2 and searching at the junk yard? How bad do you need that part.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post

They had beer back then??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a travesty...

Comment

I'm never going there again.

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I'm guessing they started the cover charge when they realized people were stealing a bunch of fender bolts and relays.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                              I'm guessing they started the cover charge when they realized people were stealing a bunch of fender bolts and relays.
                              Winner.

Comment

Working...
                              X