X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Are you a liberal?

I'm glad you caught the underlying premise to this post.

Trump is a keyboard kowboy.

When he had the chance to join my dad and uncles in Nam (all voluntary, no draftees) he had his dad pay a doctor to forge a permission slip so he could stay home "sick".

Shameful.

But these guys wamt to conveniently overlook that.

Bone spurs.

Really?????

Says trump has big balls.

Please!

He dodged Nam.

MULTIPLE times.

What branch did you serve in? Oh....wait..you’ve already said you won’t serve because you don’t want to be in danger. Never mind. Continue trashing trump for not serving.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
      Clinton avoided service. Obama never served. Lots of people did everything they could to avoid service during vietnam. Do you know if trumps father paid off a dr? Were bone spurs an excuse? Or you just want that to be true? You think a man would not try to save kids in a shooting because he avoided going to Vietnam? There’s a difference between a kid drafted and not going and a father of children decades later. Anyone that has gone through life knows that. Anyone that thinks he can say for certain what a person would do when their kids are endangered is either too young to know what that feels like or lying to themselves.

LoL
      I bet you think Obama Obama wasn't born in Hawaii and he is a Muslim and he is the founder of IsIs.
      LoL

You do realize that it is on public record that the reason why Trump got his medical pardon from being drafted for Vietnam was bone spurs, right?

You can ask trump himself.
      He will tell you his bone spurs kept him from being drafted because if not for them bone spurs he would have run head first into the Viet Cong guns blazing.

Just call a spade a spade and be done with it.

I don't know what I'd do if I saw anyone kid except my own in danger.
      With my own I can tell you it is not a thought but an instinct reflex to keep them from harms way.
      Ill jump off a building to save my kids.
      I can tell you that without a shadow of a doubt I'd do that without thinking.

Anyone that says theyd jump off a building to save my kid without giving it any thought may not be telling the truth.
      Even if they are a 1st responder they will give a moment of pause.
      It is human nature.
      We witnessed human nature in Parkland.

If my kid was in that building I'm taking 50 rounds but giving 100 rounds trying to save them.
      But if my kids aren't in that building I'm taking cover to go find my kids and making sure they are safe FIRST.

That's nature.

Comment

LoL
        I bet you think Obama Obama wasn't born in Hawaii and he is a Muslim and he is the founder of IsIs.
        LoL

You do realize that it is on public record that the reason why Trump got his medical pardon from being drafted for Vietnam was bone spurs, right?

He will tell you his bone spurs kept him from being drafted because if not for them bone spurs he would have run head first into the Viet Cong guns blazing.

With my own I can tell you it is not a thought but an instinct reflex to keep them from harms way.

Anyone that says theyd jump off a building to save my kid without giving it any thought may not be telling the truth.
        It is human nature.

If my kid was in that building I'm taking 50 rounds but giving 100 rounds trying to save them.
        But if my kids aren't in that building I'm taking cover to go find my kids and making sure they are safe FIRST.

That's nature.

It's the nature of many, not the nature of all. While many are running from, there are those that run to danger.

The police shootings in Dallas, how many officers put themselves in harms way to protect a fallen officer or the actual citizens that were protesting the officers? How many first responders and citizens ran to the twin towers on 911? These are just 2 of many examples of people knowing they may or will die protecting others. To make a blanket statement, "it's human nature" is just so incorrect. Just because you type it does not make it a fact.

If you're questioning your reaction before you're even in a situation I do believe would be worthless to those around you. I've lived a good life, I'd like to live it till old age and watch my children grow and spoil my grandchildren, but I honestly believe I would have went in the building without hesitation. How could someone live with themselves, especially an armed officer, knowing they could have stopped the shooting and saved how many lives? We're talking about children, their lives have just started.
        And yes I did have an experience years ago where someone was basically being killed right in front of me, without hesitation I put myself in harms way.

Comment

You have to understand the liberal mindset. They want to solve all the problems with someone else's money. They will give you the shirt right off of my back and pound their chest about being a wonderful giving person. When the stuff hits the fan they are perfectly willing to send someone else in harms way. Then be the first in front of a microphone extolling their courageous actions.

Comment

Just maybe he would have
            Attached Files

Comment

LoL

LoL

It is human nature.

That's nature.

Keep believing those generalizations. I have a few about you...but mine are based in things you have actually said, in this forum.
              Yes. I DO know it’s public record that he had bones spurs. And that ii was a reason to be denied entry into military service, just as all the Other dozens of reasons. But you would use that as a bases for calling someone a coward. Do you also think the same about everyone that didn’t serve because of some medical reason? Did they also pay off a doctor to lie for them?
              Your next statement doesn’t bear addressing. It’s childish, something you made up in your head.
              I am calling a spade a spade. In this case, that would be you. Basing that in what you have said many times.
              I’m glad you would save your own kids. I’m also glad most people are NOT like you, and would save a child not there own. You talk about human nature? You really think you are the representative of that? People give their lives, or stand in danger every single day for other people. Do they hesitate? Of course. Then they go. You us parkland as an example? So do I. Dozens of KIDS put themselves in danger to help others. Coaches and teachers DIED shielding kids not their own. You want to pick the one horrible incident when cowards did nothing, and lecture us about human nature, while ignoring hero’s and what they did.
              I thank god there are people unlike you everywhere that absolutely WILL move to save kids they don’t know. They might be yours.

Comment

Working...
              X