Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikon Nikon D7000 DX-Format Digital SLR Camera w/18-105mm DX VR Lens

Nikon Nikon D7000 DX-Format Digital SLR Camera w/18-105mm DX VR Lens
    Going to be buying this camera this week for my wife's birthday present. Any camera people out there that know where I could get the best price on it? The best deal I have found is at Wolfs for around $1500.00 bucks. Thanks!!

I would buy it here. The website shows a rebate too.

Comment

I got one earlier this year and I paid 1169.00 total without any lens from Ritz. It was a little bit of delay from the time I ordered it until I actually recieved it. This was due to the factory and production. Excellent choice by the way.

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

B&H will take good care of you.

I second.

Comment

You can also try Cameta camera, yet have some really good package deals.

Comment

B&H always gets my business.

Comment

2024澳洲幸运5开奖历史号码查询-澳洲五历史开奖记录体彩 2024 澳洲幸运5官方开奖结果体彩网+澳洲幸运五开奖历史记录体彩+168澳洲幸运10走势图开奖号码查询 澳洲5官方开奖直播 2024澳洲幸运5开奖直播 开奖官网直播 澳洲幸运5开奖结果体彩APP下载-168澳洲幸运5官网开奖直播 澳洲幸运5开奖官网开奖查询新记录+结果 Rich's inspires possibilities with high quality, wholesale food products and ingredients that can be found in commercial kitchens in all corners of the globe. Serving foodservice, in-store bakery, retail, and industrial markets.

Comment

Ken Rockwell is great.

Read up and decided on a lens.

http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d7000.htm

Me personally I have the D7000 and love it. My favorite lens is the 35mm f-1.8 DX, and I love my 70-300mm.

I bought mine in Nov 2010 from best buy. I paid 1500 I think, and I got the body, 18-105mm and the 70-300mm. The 70-300mm was basically free because of a rewards premiere platinum deal.

Like I said read Kens reviews on lens. But I would buy a body only and one really good lens that will fit what you want to shoot.

Comment

Working...
                  X