Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
    my son William put the Paramont app on my phone and I watch all the shows I had missed on my phone. Im all caught up
    Why?????

I had no idea this was possible.

What excuse should I use for missing this project deadline now?

Comment

At least jimmy got a new hat. I think I would have taken my son and told the old lady she can come to the ranch and visit when she gets out of the hospital also.

Comment

Love this show. Its a Soap!

Comment

We have all seen calves play on the first day. I smiled when it ran off. I never dreamed it would get mentioned here. Its a whose "more country" contest I guess , with hats, sweat stains, and calves running after breached birth pull I want a R&L tattoo now..no thank you on branding me

Comment

Yellowstone...the series.

Well, since we are gonna nitpick every minute detail about the show...

Did you notice the tire’s on Casey’s truck?

2 different tread patterns... and the back was 1/64 less tread!!!

Comment

I enjoy the show but all it is, is Sons of Anarchy cowboy style. Instead of clean white sneakers they got clean white hats.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                Are they going to do a second season of Godless?
                Was supposed to be a season 2 in August of 2018 yep. I just looked and nothing new yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                  Well, since we are gonna nitpick every minute detail about the show...

Did you notice the tire’s on Casey’s truck?

2 different tread patterns... and the back was 1/64 less tread!!!
                  Truck drivers and CVE troopers would notice that....Chew and i still watching the mail box for free cookies

Comment

Y'all still watching this crap? I just couldn't do it any more after three episodes. The midnight train just got way to far off the tracks for me!

Comment

Hide your wives. Hide your husband's. Hide your kids. They beanding errrrbody up in heah!

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                        Are they going to do a second season of Godless?
                        I’m wrong I just googled around and odds are no season 2 dangit .

Comment

I about lost it when the “horse fly” that was the size of a turkey was on the horse, and Rip said to let him get it off...and I predicted that she would get thrown and die. But I was wrong. She got thrown and didn’t die. Instead, she got empaled on a T Post on a random fence that her horse was wrapped up in and Rip pulled her AND the Tpost out of the ground and got her on the helicopter to be saved. I mean seriously?? How much more fake can this show get?? I purely watch for comedic entertainment now

Comment

My wife pointed out that Monica (Casey’s wife) sure had a lot of hair for somebody that had brain surgery.

Comment

It is a show

I have seen some big horse flies, that one was a little bigger but you can attribute that to Bergmann's Rule since they are in Montana

Maybe Walker wore his first 3 hats out working on all of those ranches he worked on

I imagine most families with that much money have lots of issues, maybe not as much as the Duttons

Comment

Remind me not to watch tv with 95% of yall.

You naysayers can go watch tv with my wife who nags me for having the closed captioning on then asks me what they said after I turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X