Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going after work for sure!

Comment

So is it only in .308? I got a buddy looking for a .243 for his son.

Comment

No, it's 243, 270, 308, and 3006. I just got my son the 88 in 12GA.

Comment

Sure didn't need another gun right now (so says "she who must be obeyed" and Dave Ramsey) but I did need a license and figure I'd be losing money if I didn't get the shotgun. If Dave is a gun guy he'll understand.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought my daughter the 20 gauge youth shotgun a few years ago. Be warned that thing is a shoulder breaker for a kid. I wouldn't let my daughter shoot it till it was at a turkey. I told her it kicked just a little bit more than her .243. When she shot a turkey with it the first thing she did was turn to me and say "YOU LIED TO ME!"

Comment

I just picked up the PSE crossbow because Clay can't quite get his boat back yet. Never figured I would buy one but that seemed like a pretty good reason.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Picked one up today. The axis in .243..... thanks guys for the heads up

Comment

I sure wish there wasnt a time limit on editing you posts. That should have said "Clay cant quite get his BOW back yet". Not boat.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                    I had to buy a license so I went ahead and got the 20ga in youth. My son was with me and had the biggest smile on his face because he said its his first big gun. He has about two years to grow into it but then the ducks better watch out. Hard to beat $120 for a decent pump 20 that I won't have to worry about him beat up while learning to hunt and shoot.
                    Like garbuster is saying...that 20 pump-stick is gonna buck plenty. I was using the cheapest, lightest 20g shells I could find and he still handed it back to me after he shot it!lol This gun actually seems heavy and he's big for his age too. I bought some low recoil rounds to try out now.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                      Like garbuster is saying...that 20 pump-stick is gonna buck plenty. I was using the cheapest, lightest 20g shells I could find and he still handed it back to me after he shot it!lol This gun actually seems heavy and he's big for his age too. I bought some low recoil rounds to try out now.

Should have made a video but my 9 year old an 11 year old both shot it last night. Yes it does have more recoil than my 20 ga...... but it has a heck of a lot less that the single shot youth 20 ga they were shooting. They were both pretty pleased with it. I would put it at about the same recoil as a compact 243. They wont bang away with it all day but they should be able to handle the pot shots.

Comment

I just picked up the 20ga. I didn't get the youth because I already have a 870 youth. Figured he could move to this one one day. 1hr15min later i was out the door. With a LTC...
                        I realized he had done the paperwork on the wrong gun and had to go back and do it again. I'm glad I looked at the register.

Comment

Every year about this time I get excited about my lifetime license purchase way back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            Shotgun now! Bringing the wife later and snatching a 243. I have a 30-06 and love it.

Thanks for posting!
                            I’m confused. Are this over and under shotguns?

Comment

Originally posted by spikebuck View Post
                              I’m confused. Are this over and under shotguns?
                              Ones behind counter in display case are over and under. The one in the box on the counter is a Mossberg 88 12 Gauge 28" Barrel Pump.

Comment

Well I went ahead and got the 20 gauge, because it didn't have the typical mossburg look and I wanted a 26" barrel. Guess I'm a sucker for any kind of discount
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X