Floating Cabin Rental or Similar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floating Cabin Rental or Similar

I am planning a Bach party for a group of 10 guys in our mid to late 30's. One of the options I have thrown out is a Floater rental near the cut or Baffin. I've done a little research on rentals but basically the same guy keeps coming up. I'm trying to find some options.

What I am wondering is if anyone knows anyone that owns a floater or cabin down there or somewhere similar that they would be willing to rent out. I have boats to get us down.

Looking at mid August for time frame.

Well these don't float but this could be another option as well?

Comment

In

Comment

This guy is awesome.

Comment

http://www.wildhorselodge.com/ nice ldoges in baffin my landlord owns them they are reasonable and real nice

Comment

that sounds like a great idea. I've always wanted to get a group to do that for a long weekend.

Comment

Great links gents…I am checking them now…If you have stayed at any of these and have feedback let me know. Thanks again!

Comment

These are a few pics from the other night on one of the piers at those lodges I sent you a link to let me know when you end up down this way maybe we can hit the water

Comment

These are a few pics from the other night on one of the piers at those lodges I sent you a link to let me know when you end up down this way maybe we can hit the water[/QUOTE]

Will do…trying to coordinate dates…I am certain that once a date is set I will need to come in a day or two early to test everything out!!

Comment

Wild horse looks pretty nice.

Comment

We used capt carl, forgot the web site.

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                        Wild horse looks pretty nice.
                        ya they have about 4 different houses along the shores, one has a pool and they will all sleep close to 12 people, big parking areas and lots of room for hangin out outside

Comment

I've seen capt carls site. There is one other guide that has a couple floaters down there as well. Our problem is fitting everyone into one little floater. Wild horse seems to have the room and the baffinbaytx cabins might do the trick as well but I need to confirm just how many it can sleep. I'm hopeful to get the dates coordinated with everyone in a few days then get this search over with.

Comment

We stay at wild horse every year. It is a we run place with everything you need. If you plan that trip for August the winds should be calm and fishing from their pier should be fairly productive.

Comment

Mmm looks like fun, can I go?

Comment

Working...
                              X