Rhino-200 and 300 blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rhino-200 and 300 blinds

Does anybody have experience with these? Im visiting my brother in New Iberia Louisiana and walmart down here has these in stock. My wally world back home in Huntsville does not carry anything like they do here. The 200 is priced at $88 and the rhino-300 priced at $138.

Thats cheaper on on par for ameristep and other basic blinds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loaded hunting isle !!![emoji33]

Comment

I have had good luck with the Rhino blinds. I have about four of them. I ordered all of mine on line. I have never seen them in stores.

Comment

All that will be gone next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          All that will be gone next month.

I’m sure it will be. When I lived here 2006-2011, this isle was never this full nor did it have the options they do now.

They even had Raptor Tricks on the shelf for $35.

Comment

I’d buy one.. especially for that price

Comment

So I don’t know about the rhino 200 or 300 blinds, I see them on their website and they look to be the lower end of the blinds that they make. I do buy the rhino blinds in the predator deception that are normally $350, and they are excellent blinds. Sportsmens warehouse has the ones that I use on sale right now for $126 and that is a great deal.

Comment

Rhino-200 and 300 blinds

I stopped in Walmart to buy a phone cord and walked out with a Rhino 200 for $88 plus tax. Cheapest I could find online was Amazon at $129 plus tax.

I needed a cheap just case blind.

Comment

To update the thread, I put mine out in the field this weekend. The material is not Double Bull quality, but it is better than the cheap Amerstep (plastic feel). The door does not have a zipper to cut down on noise, but it seems you can get it locked up pretty good. I liked all the hooks to customize how you want your windows and the shoot through mesh is nice so there are no "black" spots in the blind. Again, it was an $88 blind at Wal-Mart ($130 on Amazon) and I am happy with the purchase.
                  Last edited by Heath; 08-26-2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Might go pick one up, have been wanting a cheap pop up.

Comment

Working...
                    X