No announcement yet.

Rod Jenkins Clinic - Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know when his next class in Texas is?

Comment

we just took neetz's bow up to bobby for a refit. thay got the grip just right for neetz. bobby's gona sand down and refinish and maybe neetz will start the "PROGRAM" lol,

Comment

JEFFRO, tell her I said she's just slacking, she don't need no new grip

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
          we just took neetz's bow up to bobby for a refit. thay got the grip just right for neetz. bobby's gona sand down and refinish and maybe neetz will start the "PROGRAM" lol,
          I know she struggled with her grip in the clinic....she oughta be a happy shooter soon.

Comment

Just finsihed day 10! So far, so good. The new method is becoming more natural than it was at first. The hardest part is staying slowed down enough. I am only taking one arrow out to practice so that I have to walk and pull each shot. NOT aiming seems harder than aiming right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
              Just finsihed day 10! So far, so good. The new method is becoming more natural than it was at first. The hardest part is staying slowed down enough. I am only taking one arrow out to practice so that I have to walk and pull each shot. NOT aiming seems harder than aiming right now.
              I've had trouble not aiming all along, but I'm getting use to it. When I do finally get to shoot at something, I'm probably not going to aim.

I've only used one arrow since the beginning, but I still have touble waiting long enough between shots

Comment

Working...
              X