Pending 2nd draw- don’t lose hope!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pig out View Post
    Got the email this morning! Me and my group just got drawn for the archery hunt at Laguana Atascosa 10/25-10/29! I’ve seen it happen to a few of y’all but seems to be a few and far between. Whenever we get moved to “pending second draw” I always write us off. Was totally shocked when I opened up my email this morning! Will be our first time down there. I followed along the thread last year, that’s what got us interested in the hunt. Gonna go look at old threads for any tips/advice. Or if y’all wana post it on here that would be cool too. Anybody else get drawn for this hunt?
    I wrote it off too - until this morning! super pumped for Laguana this year - hopefully it'll turn out better than last year - if it doesn't the place is awesome never seen so many different birds and ecological zones in one area

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by matt.howell411 View Post
        Yea me and a buddy just got the 2nd draw for “big lake bottom wma” for the e-postcard draw hunt. It can happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I have applied for a few of these hunts for my son and cant figure our what "e-postcard" actually means....anyone?

Comment

Got the email this morning! Me and my group just got drawn for the archery hunt at Laguana Atascosa 10/25-10/29! I’ve seen it happen to a few of y’all but seems to be a few and far between. Whenever we get moved to “pending second draw” I always write us off. Was totally shocked when I opened up my email this morning! Will be our first time down there. I followed along the thread last year, that’s what got us interested in the hunt. Gonna go look at old threads for any tips/advice. Or if y’all wana post it on here that would be cool too. Anybody else get drawn for this hunt?
          Congrats! I'll be there as well. I believe there is a total of 5 other TBHers that got drawn also. It's a hard hunt but it can be a very rewarding hunt also if you put the work and time into it. It's a place like no other. Looking forward to it!

Comment

I had gotten drawn, it was hard but decided to pass. I was only going to be able to hunt 2 days because of another commitment. I wanted to give someone the opportunity that could put in the time that I know it would take on that hunt to get it done. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowflinger84 View Post
              I have applied for a few of these hunts for my son and cant figure our what "e-postcard" actually means....anyone?

No idea, always wanted to ask what e card means!!

Comment

E postcard is tpwd's effort to provide low or no cost hunts. You have to have the APH permit to apply but once that is done you don't have to pay for the app and no cost if you win.

Comment

Plus, I think, you use your own tags for them.

Comment

E-POST is the electronic replacement drawing for the old "Post Card" drawings. Not all EPost drawings require use of you license tags. For those not aware of old enough to remember see Wiki below.

Last edited by ABWGTX; 09-13-2019, 11:29 AM.

Comment

yep our group turned 4 of those in

Comment

I drew 2nd draw for 11/16 - 11/19, got the email yesterday

Comment

I got drawn a couple of years ago on the 2nd draw for Mason Mountain Javi.

Comment

Pig Out.... my group had the exact same thing happen. Got opening weekend of archery there from the second draw.

Comment

Working...
                            X