Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Jersey gym opened up and the police ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at all of those people enjoying and living in the moment... Not a phone in sight...

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Look at all of those people enjoying and living in the moment... Not a phone in sight...
      Video wouldn't play for me. Has it already been removed?

Comment

I think twitter and FB have removed it.

Comment

Good for the Gym, Patrons and those LEO.

Video is still up

Comment

It is up still on the original OP thread. Not sure why "they" would take it down however?

Comment

Well the video won't play for me. Can someone summarize what was in the video?

Comment

Good deal

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  A crowd of folks gathered at a strip center waiting to enter their gym. The cops make a pleasant speech about them being outside the guidelines...……."but have a safe day!"
                  The cops depart with applause and the crowd starts to chant.....USA, USA, USA!!!

Comment

I could view the video on twitter. That was pretty awesome. Wonder how long before that cop is disciplined? It was good to see folks from all different backgrounds coming together to protest for our liberties. Hope we see more of that.

Comment

Comment

Cops told people at the gym they were in violation of the executive order, waves by and says "have a good day" and leaves. Crowd cheers yelling USA,

Comment

A crowd of Patriots standing outside a Gym. Police arrive and tells them they are violating the "stay at home order" than proceed to tell them to "have a nice day". Police turned around and walk off and the crowd exploded in cheer.

In summary...the Gym owners, members of the Gym and LEO on scene gave the Governor a Texas sized middle finger for his illegal executive order and is more evidence "we the people" ain't taking their **** no more.

Comment

Pretty sure Murphy is not the governor of Texas

Think you meant New Jersey.

Comment

Working...
                            X