Surgical Masks- Need bulk QTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
    Wow! The irony is not lost on me here. I just got an email from one of our suppliers in China asking if we have a source for masks. Even more ironic is they supply us with wireless vital sign measurement equipment. We design and manufacture a cellular based remote patient monitoring system for medicare patients.

I didn't feel it right to commit without checking with you first. I don't even know what quantity they are trying to buy.
    Let me know how many and I’ll shoot you a quote drop shipped to wherever you want. I’ll price them personally and will work in a heavy discount to help out with any corona related requests.
    Check your PM

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      Let me know how many and I’ll shoot you a quote drop shipped to wherever you want. I’ll price them personally and will work in a heavy discount to help out with any corona related requests.
      Check your PM
      Thanks so much! I just sent you an text.

Comment

@JLivi1224 are you in medical or industrial? Just curious, PM me if you want to.

Comment

Sounds like there are some available. I tried to fill an order for 9,500 last Monday with no luck from our distributors. My customer found them in Georgia from 2 different suppliers. They are a global company with a lot of travel to and from overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
            @JLivi1224 are you in medical or industrial? Just curious, PM me if you want to.
            Industrial, sir. Been with HD SUPPLY WHITE CAP for a long time.
            Last edited by JLivi1224; 02-05-2020, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I heard the health department had a deal with some companies making those masks. A commitment to produce more for the public and even donate for the countries in need especially China.

Comment

[ATTACH]990973[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                  [ATTACH]990973[/ATTACH]
                  Looks like max(i) protection to me !

Comment

Was at HD or Lowes in sherman and they had sign at register limiting mask purchases to 10

Comment

Thanks JLivi! We are getting hammered with mask buyers. Got a call today asking if I could get them some mask, told them not really, needing to take care of regular customers. Never know who these people are, or what their intentions are. We really don’t deal with individuals anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                        Anyone sell surgical masks in bulk? 50k ideal but 10k min qty.

Requested Specs

Mask should be composed of 3 layers, the outer layer preventing water, the middle layer preventing 90% of 5μm particle, the inner layer sucking moisture.

Figured we might have some people selling medical stuff here.
                        Thanks
                        Kevin

Gotcha Covered on Masks!!! I know a Account Manager for a PPE Supplier that sells in bulk for all masks, gloves, gowns, etc. PM or email me (ARXsolutionsATM at gmail com) or more details

Comment

Originally posted by saltman2011 View Post
                          Gotcha Covered on Masks!!! I know a Account Manager for a PPE Supplier that sells in bulk for all masks, gloves, gowns, etc. PM or email me (ARXsolutionsATM at gmail com) or more details
                          Welcome to TBH.

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                          If you are white, you are essentially immune from the bad part of this virus if you read the scientific data
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                            We got an email from our distributor last week to order what we needed because they would be in short supply going forward. Your friend has enough employees at his factory to warrant 50k masks?

If you still looking for mask supplies, I have a contact with Supplier Account Manager that deals with discounted pricing on masks (depending on how much you order, they can probably give you a really good deal. PM or email me if still interested ... ARXsolutionsATM at gmail com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Sounds like there are some available. I tried to fill an order for 9,500 last Monday with no luck from our distributors. My customer found them in Georgia from 2 different suppliers. They are a global company with a lot of travel to and from overseas.

I got a hook up with Chicago based supplier for masks, gloves, gowns, etc. Let me know if still interested and I can give you contact details. PM or shoot me email at: ARXsolutionsATM at gmail com

Comment

[QUOTE=kae006;14860596]Welcome to TBH.

Thanks buddy...good to be here!

Comment

Working...
                                X