No announcement yet.

Hey Johnny when's the rain gonna stop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pat Mayse spillway has been running for over a week, I've heard reports of cooper lake and lake fork catching up as well.

Comment

Going to be hard getting crops in if it doesn't stop for at least a couple weeks. I still have trees to plant and NO WAY can I get into the fields for at least 6 or 7 days of no rain, so while it is great, I wish it would stay towards the west for at least a couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        Unclefish has it covered with this next system coming in tomorrow and into Saturday...mainly Saturday. The pattern looks to remain unsettled in the medium to long range.

The latest GFS rain totals are in and looks like a good chunk of the state is going to see a soaking from this one. I'm liking the totals out towards Real County since that part of the state needs a bunch still. I'm heading that way come summer time and I want that river to be running good.

[ATTACH]701393[/ATTACH]
        Have the same plan in mind Johnny... Let's hope the "spot" is refreshed for us..

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
          Going to be hard getting crops in if it doesn't stop for at least a couple weeks. I still have trees to plant and NO WAY can I get into the fields for at least 6 or 7 days of no rain, so while it is great, I wish it would stay towards the west for at least a couple weeks.
          Yep, I usually plant my Spring garden around this time (depending on weather pattern) but no way am I getting it in anytime soon. I tilled up the area where I plant my tomatoes and it was nothing but mud. Gonna be planting pretty late this year.

Comment

I need to get my hay field ready... Just to darn wet.

Comment

I pray those needing it gets some but frankly I'm tired of it. Seems like the sun has shined about 2 days in the last 6 weeks and rained about 3 feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Thumper View Post
                I pray those needing it gets some but frankly I'm tired of it. Seems like the sun has shined about 2 days in the last 6 weeks and rained about 3 feet.

Yes sir!!

Comment

Keeeeeeeeeeeeep raining.

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
                    Have the same plan in mind Johnny... Let's hope the "spot" is refreshed for us..

Agreed! That sure is a purty spot.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyreneeward View Post
                      This El NiƱo has the NE corner of the state soaked, which I'm thankful for, but it sure makes building a log house really difficult. Any idea when everything will settle back to normal?
                      Says no one from west Texas! O.C. Fisher reservoir had a grass fire a few years ago, but the only thing that's going to do any real good will have to be tropical in nature.

Comment

We have been swamped with rain at the farm. It's becoming a problem. Never thought I would want it to slow down some.

Comment

we need it in south Texas

Comment

Working...
                          X