Semi Live Squirrel Hunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi Live Squirrel Hunt!

Taking my 2 year old granddaughter on her her first tree rat hunt. Stay tuned for pics! Could be epic!

Good luck. Will be checking in

Comment

Thats awesome! Good luck and keep us posted!

Comment

Good luck. I'm having squirrel dumplins today.

Comment

That was maybe my shortest hunt ever (as expected), but maybe my favorite hunt of all time. There were a couple with my son that got me teary eyed and I'm sure this kiddo will eventually top those. We saw a mama deer and a baby, and one "quirrel", all of which were headed for the hills at a high rate of speed. We found where something ate one of the neighbor's muscovie ducks, and found the first scrape of the year. The conversation was priceless. "Pawpaw, where da quirrel go?" " Shhhh......pawpaw, SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE YOUR BOOTY!!! " "Pawpaw, where's Mimi?" " Pawpaw, hold you" . Thirty lbs is a lot to tote back up the hill. Blessed beyond belief.
          Attached Files

Comment

More pics
            Attached Files

Comment

Good for you, PawPaw!! Nothing more fun than walking through the woods with my grand children “pine cone hunting”!

Comment

Thats a great morning making memories!!!

Comment

Awesome stuff...keep up the good work pawpaw!

Comment

Awesome. I was a little older than that but those are the greatest memories of my life

Comment

As long as they're having fun! My most memorable youth hunting moments didn't end with a kill. Congrats on a successful hunt, and wishing many more to come!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s awesome!

Comment

Working...
                        X