No announcement yet.

They got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least you got lucky and they were stupid thieves. Looks like you're cleaning up the neighborhood. 2 sets of criminals nabbed with your help in just a few months. They're gonna have to make you an honorary deputy.[emoji3] Did you find your tools also?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

1 tool found. Still searching property. I will be compensated for anything not found. They are 100% guilty. Just found my name on the metal wrapping.

Comment

Whoop.

Comment

Wow!!! Just Wow!!!

Glad you found them... glad they were idiots! (well by definition they are idiots... but glad they were extras stupid idiots!)

Sucks though that you lost your tools... that is still a very hard pill to swallow. I'd hate to have to replace my tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            1 tool found. Still searching property. I will be compensated for anything not found. They are 100% guilty. Just found my name on the metal wrapping.
            Rough em up until they give you the location of your stuff. Purple nurples should loosen their tounge. If not, that dog looks pretty hungry!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Greatness
              Did you find the ad or the law ?

Comment

Awesome updates!

Comment

This ending is like Christmas in October. Love it when thieves are too stupid to make it more than a day or so without getting themselves busted. Hope they serve time.

Comment

Meth Monkeys busted hope they do some hard time for this.

Comment

Awesome sauce

Comment

Just seeing this. Awesome that you found them. No mercy. Hit those *******s with every charge you can.

Comment

how close were the guesses here on tire type?

Comment

Love to hear how it all came together after that Craigslist ad. Might help some of us later.

Comment

Originally posted by brandon123 View Post
                              Make them load that ***** back on the trailer before hauling them to jail!!
                              x2, I would make them put it all back on there. Glad you were able to get your stuff back. What a PITA......

Comment

I was so upset when I opened the thread but what an ending, so glad you/the law got them!

Comment

Working...
                                X