300blk advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300blk advice

best place to buy a 300blk out upper? 16" no bolt or charging handle required

Budget?

Comment

Save yourself the trouble and buy an AR10

Comment

If you don't mind shopping online, check out Primary Arms website. I have had really good luck with everything I have bought from them.

The link to the 300 black out uppers is : https://www.primaryarms.com/1+Upper-...pper-Receivers

I have bought 2 of the Radical Arms uppers in the past. I noticed tonight they are only $299. This is a very good deal. I paid $350 I think. I really like Radical Arms products. Have have zero issues. A bonus is that they are Texas made. Made in Stafford. Also noted that they have an upper for $279 which looks rated well.

Comment

Build it!

Comment

I've had really good luck with bear creek stuff.

Comment

Keep an eye out for omegamfg around holidays. Couple friends have bought from them and they’re great for price.

Comment

Palmetto State Armory. I've had good luck with their stuff. Sometimes you can catch it on sale with free shipping

Comment

just ordered a PSA 16" barrel with BCG and charging handle for $259 shipped

thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                    x2!

Ask me how I know. I don't use my .300Bo anymore, it stays in the safe.

Not enough knock down

Comment

Some of you must suck at shooting or don’t know and follow the limitations of the caliber. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW_Conroe View Post
                        If you don't mind shopping online, check out Primary Arms website. I have had really good luck with everything I have bought from them.

The link to the 300 black out uppers is : https://www.primaryarms.com/1+Upper-...pper-Receivers

I have bought 2 of the Radical Arms uppers in the past. I noticed tonight they are only $299. This is a very good deal. I paid $350 I think. I really like Radical Arms products. Have have zero issues. A bonus is that they are Texas made. Made in Stafford. Also noted that they have an upper for $279 which looks rated well.
                        My radical 300 blk out is a real shooter sub minute with hornaday ammo😀

Comment

I’ve bought a number of PSA Uppers...in 300 blk out.... I like em’...
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Keg; 08-28-2018, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                            Dem are fighting words there sonny!

Comment

Working...
                            X