Views:	1
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	24526199

Comment

Idiocracy (i shoulda known).

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
        Oh no. That movie was so bad that it was actually entertaining. And somewhat of a predictor of what our future society could end up like. What was the president's name?

Comment

The Room. It was truly unwatchable.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
            Oh no. That movie was so bad that it was actually entertaining. And somewhat of a predictor of what our future society could end up like. What was the president's name?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	camacho-header-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	24526204

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
              For me it's a toss up between Howard The Duck and Catwoman.

Howard The Duck is a cult classic. It's so bad, it's awesome.

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
              That's not a movie, it's a documentary; about our next Democrat president and his cabinet. It is funny though.

Comment

Originally posted by mchildress View Post
                Took my wife to the movies a very rare occurrence and we decide to watch Natural Born Killers. Only movie we have ever walked out of. The movie house manager came up as we were leaving and asked if we would fill out a card stating our opinion of the movie and gave us our ticket money back.
                Only movie I've walked out of. Couldn't take any more!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                  I know I'll get crucified for saying this because according to some having a man crush on John Wayne is part of a standard package of what's required to be a "manly man," but I have never seen a John Wayne movie that was worth watching. He was a horrible actor. Not to mention, movies of that era just suck anyways. I understand that in their time, they were good because that's all folks knew. But, even as a little kid when those movies weren't that old, I still was far from entertained.
                  I mean I understand what you’re saying but the original True Grit is one of my favorite Westerns ever. Certainly better than the terrible remake

Comment

Some of you'll really haven't seen a truly bad movie. Sure some movies might be stupid or just plain weird, but not even all of those are what I would call the worst.

Tank Girl
                    Battlefield Earth
                    Batman and Robin (Clooney and Schwarzenegger)
                    Catwoman
                    Cabin Boy
                    Robocop 2 and 3
                    Leprechaun in the Hood
                    Street Fighter
                    Spawn
                    The Room

Seriously, check some of those out as most of them are just about unwatchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmiles84 View Post
                      Every movie that Steven Seagal stared in.....every single one
                      C’mon man

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                        Some of you'll really haven't seen a truly bad movie. Sure some movies might be stupid or just plain weird, but not even all of those are what I would call the worst.

Tank Girl
                        Battlefield Earth
                        Batman and Robin (Clooney and Schwarzenegger)
                        Catwoman
                        Cabin Boy
                        Robocop 2 and 3
                        Leprechaun in the Hood
                        Street Fighter
                        Spawn
                        The Room

Seriously, check some of those out as most of them are just about unwatchable.
                        I think everyone who's seen "the room" can universally agree that all others pale in comparison.

Comment

Rubber. It's about a tire that kills people with it's 'mind'. Look it up.

Next would be Jeepers Creepers 2 followed by Jeepers Creepers 1.

Comment

Lots of movies being listed that i liked lol

Comment

I thought that Battlefield Earth was the worst movie ever.

Until I saw The Lobster. Holy crap that was a bad movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                                I know I'll get crucified for saying this because according to some having a man crush on John Wayne is part of a standard package of what's required to be a "manly man," but I have never seen a John Wayne movie that was worth watching. He was a horrible actor. Not to mention, movies of that era just suck anyways. I understand that in their time, they were good because that's all folks knew. But, even as a little kid when those movies weren't that old, I still was far from entertained.
                                I’m speachless

Comment

Working...
                                X