Timed Protein Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timed Protein Feeder

I have been wanting to put out a timed feeder with rice bran pellets since the first on the year. With the best option on TBH having issues and me not being able to get one Whats yalls opinion on the next best Timed Protein feeder? doesn't have to be huge. Used will work also.

Thanks

Timed Protein Feeder

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
    I have been wanting to put out a timed feeder with rice bran pellets since the first on the year. With the best option on TBH having issues and me not being able to get one Whats yalls opinion on the next best Timed Protein feeder? doesn't have to be huge. Used will work also.

Thanks

I guess I missed a timed protein feeder having issues...

Hard to go wrong with the Hammer, Lamco or the All Seasons stand and fill TPF if the rice bran pellets stay together....

I went with the ASF because it is a true stand and fill and I'm transferring all my filling to on the groun. Plus I fond one used at a heckuva price.

We are so dang green right now but the deer that are coming around to the pens seem to use it well.

Last edited by Smart; 05-08-2019, 08:55 AM.

Comment

I have had great luck with the krivoman with hammer units.

Comment

All Seasons 600#. Just bought a couple more for the new place.

Comment

The issues I speak of are the lack of availability of the Hammer which was my first choice.

I need a "used heckuva price" know where any more are laying? I could actually use 2 if price was right.

Thanks

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	lamco feeder.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	24579552

I bought both of my Lamco's used from this site. I really like the trough design and side access for the timer.

Comment

Did you check with Krivoman to see if he has any Hammer units on the ground?

Comment

The Lamco through feeder should be perfect for rice bran pellets.

Comment

I have the Hammer. Works perfect!

Comment

Takes me 6-10days to build. Let me known if you need one.

Comment

You could always build one if you could find a hopper laying around and had a little welding (dirt dobber) skills.....

A buddy and I built this one out of an old turkey barn feeder. We were not near as fast as Mitch on turn around time...............

Rwc
                      Attached Files

Comment

I have three Krivomans + Hammer units. I leave them open from 6 AM to 8 PM. Awesome set up.

Comment

feeder

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                          You could always build one if you could find a hopper laying around and had a little welding (dirt dobber) skills.....

A buddy and I built this one out of an old turkey barn feeder. We were not near as fast as Mitch on turn around time...............

Rwc
                          those are very nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I guess I missed a timed protein feeder having issues...

Hard to go wrong with the Hammer, Lamco or the All Seasons stand and fill TPF if the rice bran pellets stay together....

I went with the ASF because it is a true stand and fill and I'm transferring all my filling to on the ground. Plus I found one used at a heckuva price.

We are so dang green right now but the deer that are coming around to the pens seem to use it well.

Son of a .....I need to proofread more..

Comment

Working...
                            X