Beman Vibrake NOCKs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beman Vibrake NOCKs ?

Beman is now manufacturing nocks with their Vibrake damping technology hootus on the front end of the nock. About $20 a dozen.

Has anyone tried these and do they make any difference?

i have them on the inserts. not the nock. but only because they came with the shafts i ordered last year. they work in the fact that they are still in there. but i dont really notice any vibration difference or anything.

Comment

I have it from a realiable source that 9 out or 10 of these will end up loose inside the shaft. In fact I know several folks that take them off the inserts and pitch em in the trash for this very reason.

Comment

I have the inserts also and I find them to be a royal pain in the ***. I will be sticking with standard inserts and nocks from now on.

Comment

Some things you can look at, and say these will/will not be good. I was on the will not end, when they first came out. The vibration is not in the arrow, maybe at the second of release but I no more.

Comment

I have used them for a couple years now. The Beman ICS Elites have the Vi-Brake on both the insert and the nock. I have not had one come loose even when shooting them with a FOB that pops off on a pass thru on targets or critters.

Comment

Working...
            X