Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice win!

Comment

Comment

Awesome 4-1

Comment

****, Chew, that's a **** near perfect photograph.

I think you could sell copies of that. I'd like to have one.

Comment

Sorry, didn't realize dam was censored. Apologies.

Comment

That was enjoyable to watch.

Comment

Keep this big sexy truck rollin..... Mr.Upton on the hill tonight.

Comment

Gooooooooooooooooood morning Mrs. Verlander!

Comment

Section 127 Row 4 last night for the home opener.... there was a gentleman and fellow Mathews shooter with his family decked out in a Mathews cap and t-shirt. Fellow TBHer?

Comment

I might have some sec 126 row 8 aisle tickets (4) for Friday nights game for sale tonight...
                      Son's baseball tourney might have us playing friday night...

Comment

We were in the club level last night sitting in the seats next to the aisle. During the National Anthem while we are are standing, singing and hands over our hearts a guy tries to work his way into the aisle across from me. A big ole boy on the aisle seat refuses to move an inch and has words with the other big ole boy who is being rude and disrespectful to the Anthem. It got a little tense for a few seconds as I thought a throw down was about to ensue. The guy finally made his way through to get to his seat but was getting the what-for from quite a few folks. I was personally glad to see it. The guy was late getting to his seat and should have stayed up on the concourse during the playing of the Anthem. Once the Anthem was over, I reached across the aisle to shake the guys hand and tell him thanks for letting the other guy know he was wrong and disrespectful he was. GO ASTROS!

Comment

GO ASTROS!!! 4-1

Playing well out of the gate

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                            Wooooo
                            lol

https://twitter.com/RealJoshReddick/...96935904030720

Comment

Good stuff right there.

Comment

Looks like no game on local TV tonight for me. Rockets are playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X