No announcement yet.

Battery powered leaf blower???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even took down this huge tree at my brother in laws house with just the 10" pole saw to push the limits. Tree was 25' high with a base diameter of just under 2'. Only used two batteries.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gpena; 03-27-2018, 07:25 AM.

Comment

I have a Ryobi and it works great for my small yard. I sold my gas powered one. Home Depot in San Antonio had Ryobi weed eater and Ryobi blower combo for $100 last weekend.

Comment

Ego 56v is great. Also really like their hedge trimmer.

Comment

I have a 60 volt Green Works blower that is a beast. As powerful as an electric or gas without the hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
            I just purchased the ryobi from Home Depot and love it. I researched them online and liked the fact that they use the same 18 volt battery as my drill. They have several models the key to moving debris with a blower is not all about wind speed it is more about the cfm's I don't have the exact model I bought but it had the highest cfms for that manufacture in 18 volts.

I love not having to fire up a gas blower when I want to clear out the garage,blow off the back deck or clear the sidewalk after mowing.
            I have the Ryobi one+ system. Blower, drill, pole saw, hedge trimmer, saws, etc. Bought mine at Home Depot too.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
              I just purchased the ryobi from Home Depot and love it. I researched them online and liked the fact that they use the same 18 volt battery as my drill. They have several models the key to moving debris with a blower is not all about wind speed it is more about the cfm's I don't have the exact model I bought but it had the highest cfms for that manufacture in 18 volts.

I love not having to fire up a gas blower when I want to clear out the garage,blow off the back deck or clear the sidewalk after mowing.
              Agree here but i have the 40V mower blower and eater love them all. Hard to believe they are bat powered

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
                Ego 56v is great. Also really like their hedge trimmer.
                This. ^^^

My wife wanted an electric blower and I kept putting it off because I was convinced it would be a waste of money. I ended up giving in an bought her one to blow out the garage. Figured it could at least handle that. I did quite a bit of research before buying the EGo.

I now have two blowers, a weed eater and the hedge trimmer. These things are awesome. I never break out the corded or gas powered devices anymore. As tempting as it may be to match your power tools, don't do it. The 18V and 20V batteries and motors can never match the power and efficiencies of the higher voltage designs.

Comment

Also these will likely go on sale around Fathers Day. I got mine for $150 each instead of the $200 regular price. I also just added the ego chainsaw I got from a Craigslist guy. It should be perfect for the occasional trimming of shooting lanes and cedar branches around the deer lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertt View Post
                    I have the Ryobi one+ system. Blower, drill, pole saw, hedge trimmer, saws, etc. Bought mine at Home Depot too.
                    This time of year I use the hedge trimmer to clear the new mesquite growing into the sides of the roads at the ranch. Much easier than just using loppers.

Comment

Thanks for all the input guys. Looks like y'all have narrowed it down to 4-5 units.

Comment

Make sure to get the one on the left not the one on the right. It is in the blower section of Home Depot not the power tools. It is a perfect blower for your wife or when you don’t want to drag out the backpack blower, plus it’s a dewalt[emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X