No announcement yet.

Whoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ joint needs to have sign out front reading: free porking in rear. And he can add cream of sum yhun ghuy to menu
    Last edited by .243 WSSM; 03-03-2018, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Pretty good discount for the 2 meat combo plate.

Comment

This same operation got the pastor of the Antioch church busted for soliciting prostitution as well!

Comment

Reminds me of this I saw on google maps last week trying to help my girlfriend find a place for a massage.

Seems to be the going rate.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            BBQ joint owner, I wonder what kind of rub he uses.

This had me rolling [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If they could figure out a way to tax it, this stuff would be legal. It is the oldest occupation I have heard. I have been part of these operations (on the Law Enforcement side) and the main goal is to find the ones who have children working in them. I have seen many children saved out of these **** holes with the youngest being 12.
              That is very sad for the children. Thanks for your service.

Not sure how to word this but if both people is of age I don't have a problem with it not that I would go to one. Guess I just don't see the harm in it maybe.
              Never really thought it was real thing to be honest.
              Last edited by 125Dad; 03-03-2018, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post

Not sure how to word this but if both people is of age I don't have a problem with it not that I would go to one. Guess I just don't see the harm in it maybe.
                Heck, people like ol' Bob Lee doesn't have a problem with it. He does have expensive taste though.

Comment

They do quite a few busts and put all the mugshots in the paper/online.

They even had a cop get busted recently.

What is even better is when you stumble on a pic of someone you don't like that is somewhat related to you.

Comment

I agree however, if the people are being forced to work in there I have a problem with it. If its two consenting adults who agree on a price, I can care less. But, when you throw people being forced to do it or children I have a major problem with it.

Comment

The ole rub and tug parlors. Who woulda though... funny one is a recent place that opened in Kenedy. Right next to the parlor in the building is a Chinese restaurant lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree however, if the people are being forced to work in there I have a problem with it. If its two consenting adults who agree on a price, I can care less. But, when you throw people being forced to do it or children I have a major problem with it.
                        Right, most women in this business aren’t doing it out of free choice, they are coerced into it and in some situations are literally doing it for their lives (ie their handlers will kill them, if they aren’t turning tricks).

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          Right, most women in this business aren’t doing it out of free choice, they are coerced into it and in some situations are literally doing it for their lives (ie their handlers will kill them, if they aren’t turning tricks).
                          Very true, some are forced to do 8-10 tricks a night and get beat if they come up short. they give all the money to the pimp and he buys things with the money and the girl never gets the money. It is a very serious problem all around.

Comment

Working...
                          X