• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got most of a gun so far

Ordered this Tuesday

Went and picked up one of these yesterday

Comment

AMT 22 Automag, 6" barrel, only 50 rounds shot thru.

Like the feel and look of it. Looking forward to shooting it this weekend.

Here are a quick few pics.
      Last edited by topduarte; 09-14-2016, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Haven't got it yet since I bought off Gunbroker but just pulled the trigger on a Ruger American Predator in 6.5 CM! Will post pics once I get it and set it up

Comment

Savage model 12 target with extra's in 6.5x284 norma. Thanks Capt Bryan! Cant wait to get some glass on her and see how she shoots!

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
            AMT 22 Automag, 6" barrel, only 50 rounds shot thru.

Like the feel and look of it. Looking forward to shooting it this weekend.

Here are a quick few pics.
            I owned one of these years ago and want to get another one if I can find one.
            They were prone to jamming until you put 100's of rounds through them so don't give up on it right away.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
              I owned one of these years ago and want to get another one if I can find one.
              They were prone to jamming until you put 100's of rounds through them so don't give up on it right away.
              Brought me 50 rounds of CCI maxi mag HP V30 grain and CCI VMAX 22WMR 30 grain today.

Heading to rane this weekend.

Love the feel and look of this gun.

Comment

Went to GT's this morning and bought a G22 Gen 4 blue label, night sites, holster, TLR1, cuffs, mag/cuff holder, and 1000rds of ammo..... Too bad I have to give it to a new police cadet when we got back to town.

Comment

Marlin heavy barreled 17hmr

Comment

Well I got bored at work and started shopping around, ended up getting a 5.56 upper and a 300 bo, as well as all the parts I needed to finish 3 lower builds I have been waiting on.

Comment

I bought a SilnencerCo Specwar 762 today. No pictures obviously, I just need to wait 4 months for the ATF to tell me it's ok to add to my trust so it can be with it's brothers and sisters. While I'm waiting I'm going to build a 300 blackout upper so that I can run it on that as well as just my normal 556 upper.

Comment

My new acquisition.

Comment

Got my ar put together

Comment

Remington 5r 300 Win Mag Gen2

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
                              Remington 5r 300 Win Mag Gen2

Nice

Comment

Gun show in the Woodlands this morning! Never thought I would but I have joined Glock nation. . excited to get some rounds down range. . Glock 19 Gen 3

Comment

Working...
                                X