This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Y'all crack me up about the press conference. I listened to about one minute. Boring crap is all. I certainly wouldn't listen to another teams coach. I couldn't care less what they say. Lol.

FYI to Texas fans......Mack lost non conference games to weaker opponents in his first 5 years or so. I was at couple of them. NC State and the special teams debacle comes to mind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    People are listening because it’s hilarious, obviously not for his football insight. 3 sports stations in the metroplex All 3 played parts of it and discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      People are listening because it’s hilarious, obviously not for his football insight. 3 sports stations in the metroplex All 3 played parts of it and discussed.
      I'm sure if I was home it would have been on the Horn. Im in Vegas.....performing like the Texas O in the 4th quarter.

Y'all please make note that all the Texas fans on here are taking all the shots without getting mad and crying while taking shots of our own at our teams less than stellar performance.

Comment

I didn’t listen, but the Twitter didn’t blowup with quotes so it must have been a bunch of nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          What happened to Kris Boyd that he is probable?..
          Tweaked an ankle?

Comment

I'm sure if I was home it would have been on the Horn. Im in Vegas.....performing like the Texas O in the 4th quarter.

Y'all please make note that all the Texas fans on here are taking all the shots without getting mad and crying while taking shots of our own at our teams less than stellar performance.

I will say I’ve noticed it’s actually a nice look on y’all [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
              Won’t be louder than it gets in Death Valley [emoji6]

There’s only one Death Valley and it’s in BR [emoji1303][emoji16]

Comment

I noticed... would it kill you to over react a little?
                what the hell good is the horns stinkin up the field if the only reaction we get is ya'll nodding and shaking your head in agreement?
                Thats not being a good sport , BoB.

Comment

Texas will be fine, but no where near any contention for anything really for a while. Herman is fine for now, but he is going to be forced to make personnel and player changes sooner rather than later unless they really turn it around in the next few weeks.

Comment

Also take note that I have been VERY civil. The pizza joke is fair game. OU will lose one they shouldn’t...they always do. Let’s see if I get the same treatment.

Comment

I love you all. Lol.

Great group of guys.

Comment

Y'all crack me up about the press conference. I listened to about one minute. Boring crap is all. I certainly wouldn't listen to another teams coach. I couldn't care less what they say. Lol.

FYI to Texas fans......Mack lost non conference games to weaker opponents in his first 5 years or so. I was at couple of them. NC State and the special teams debacle comes to mind.

Samford, I was there. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          I didn’t listen, but the Twitter didn’t blowup with quotes so it must have been a bunch of nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          It was pretty bad. You would have been disgusted if you listened to it

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            It was pretty bad. You would have been disgusted if you listened to it
                            I don't think it was as bad as the haters make it seem. Y'all have fun with blowing it out of porportion. The pizza thing is the same. Had they won it would be a non issue.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                              Please dont give beto any more publicity. My wife got his text last week asking who she is voting for. She said "I'm Mexican and I'm not voting for some fake *** Irish Mexican wannabe". Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Tweaked an ankle?
                                Yes, that is what TH said in the presser. He put everyone in terms the NFL uses and probably is what he said for Boyd. Questionable for Jones and someone else. PUP (or whatever the designation is) for Burt.

Comment

Working...
                                X