No announcement yet.

2018 Live Pig Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will make sure its legal and put some corn out and see if i cant get them that way

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Jinx and I are in. Missed a coon on the run on my way in. She's watching my 6 in this rundown box I was gonna tear down.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hearing some movement north of us. Just realized the windows are too high, or my chair is too short. Got plenty of arrow clearance, but my light is below the window. Didn't bring my harness, so I can't move to the ladder 10 feet away.[emoji34]

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
          Hearing some movement north of us. Just realized the windows are too high, or my chair is too short. Got plenty of arrow clearance, but my light is below the window. Didn't bring my harness, so I can't move to the ladder 10 feet away.[emoji34]

Sneak up on them in the dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
            Sneak up on them in the dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This may be my best bet. If I can verify that it's pigs and not one of my many armadillos, I will give it a try.

Comment

Thought I was gonna have a little extra company in the stand. Opossum strolled by close enough I could have spit on it.

Comment

Calling it a night. 06:00 will come early. Figured I'd give it a go before the 40 days and 40 nights of rain they have in the forecast.

Comment

Nice try anyway. Rainy day here. Pigs have been absent the past 2 nights. Wet ground = pigs gone!

Skinny

Comment

Dang, missed your hunt Muskles. Tapacrap has gotten worse since the last update it seems,I dont get notifications from some threads I follow anymore

Comment

Checked cameras and big boy was up by the road for over an hour while I was hunting the back stand. Sounder showed up at the back only, but it was around 3 am. Bout ready to say screw it and break out the traps and rifles!

Comment

Headed down to the box. Big boy has been regular the past 4 nights between 8:30 & 9:00. Hopefully I haven't waited too long. Did some precision modifications to the windows of the box stand with the chainsaw this evening.

Comment

Good luck! Im ready for the blood

Comment

Draw any blood yet?

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                              Draw any blood yet?

Wind is supposed to be out of the east, but I had deer blowing at me from the north. Sitting tight. All week, deer come to this spot for about 10 minutes and big boy runs em off.

Comment

Deer here.

Comment

Working...
                                X