Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 F-250 who's bought one so far?

What did you get off sticker price?

I will be in the market this year and wanting to see what y'all negotiated off sticker or any other perks that you got. I'm looking at the Lariat FX4 and I want AC seats with the lighting in the bed.

Also what fuel mileage are you getting and size tire running if not stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump

Comment

Bought mine at the end of January - I started at D plan pricing (even w/o PIN) and worked down from there. I think there are probably about $2K of incentives where I just had $1K additional.

Went with the Lariat Ultimate and no LED headlights (no need for me). Leveled the truck as they are already higher in the rear compared to previous years. Running 35s and seeing about 17 at the moment. Ran 80s up to Oklahoma and it went down to 15.

Coolest thing (I am easily amused) is the front camera washer.

Ford video (1:37 min.), strangely not narrated, shows the many views you can see around a 2017 Ford Super Duty pickup truck equipped with all seven possible ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture11.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	24486319
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kgrutzmacher; 02-28-2017, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kgrutzmacher View Post
        Bought mine at the end of January - I started at D plan pricing (even w/o PIN) and worked down from there. I think there are probably about $2K of incentives where I just had $1K additional.

Went with the Lariat Ultimate and no LED headlights (no need for me). Leveled the truck as they are already higher in the rear compared to previous years. Running 35s and seeing about 17 at the moment. Ran 80s up to Oklahoma and it went down to 15.

Coolest thing (I am easily amused) is the front camera washer.

Ford video (1:37 min.), strangely not narrated, shows the many views you can see around a 2017 Ford Super Duty pickup truck equipped with all seven possible ...

[ATTACH]843448[/ATTACH]

I said I didn't want a silver truck again but man that looks good.

Comment

[QUOTE=kgrutzmacher;12242230]Bought mine at the end of January - I started at D plan pricing (even w/o PIN) and worked down from there. I think there are probably about $2K of incentives where I just had $1K additional.

Went with the Lariat Ultimate and no LED headlights (no need for me). Leveled the truck as they are already higher in the rear compared to previous years. Run

Sweet truck! They got a bunch of cameras on them that's for sure

Comment

I think now is the best time to be in the market for that truck. Ford always runs great discounts in March although they'll be limited as that's the latest and greatest they have.

I just received an email from my dealer and barely glanced at it before deleting but it looked good.

One thing I've noticed is they seem to give much better discounts on the XLT's then the Lariat or Platinum trucks. You can get a fully loaded XLT which is very well optioned for a LOT less than a Lariat then spend a few grand on aftermarket leather. Your dealer should have a contact for such work which would possibly allow you to finance it with the truck....Just a thought.

Comment

Last week they were offering $7,500.00 off sticker for the higher trim level trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                Last week they were offering $7,500.00 off sticker for the higher trim level trucks.

They are doing $7,500 off here just wanting to know if anyone has done better than that yet.

Comment

How were you able to get D plan pricing without a pin? Do you mind sharing the dealership?

Comment

Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                    How were you able to get D plan pricing without a pin? Do you mind sharing the dealership?
                    front paper plate says its from tommy vaughn, although he took that picture in the Klien VFD parking lot off 249 which is closer to tomball ford but right behind the dodge dealer

Internet sluth regards

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      front paper plate says its from tommy vaughn, although he took that picture in the Klien VFD parking lot off 249 which is closer to tomball ford but right behind the dodge dealer

Internet sluth regards
                      That's my boy!

Comment

Can someone explain what the A&Z Plan, D Plan and X Plan are? I've never heard of those before.

Comment

try

truecar app or website for vehicle pricing

Comment

2007 F350 king ranch was right at 10% off sticker in Conroe last week when I pulled the trigger.......

Comment

2017 Platinum, 7500 off of sticker, leveled running 35x12.50, 14 miles a gallon.

Comment

Working...
                              X