No announcement yet.

Southern Henderson County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you got him back. Was kinda of disappointing that I don’t get any fallow steaks now!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
      Glad you got him back. Was kinda of disappointing that I don’t get any fallow steaks now!!! LOL
      One of these days!

Comment

Glad to see that y'all got him back inside

Comment

Man Jason you MUST be livin' right!! With all the "excitement" you've shared with us in your threads this year, they all have turned out about as well as they could have especially seeing as how every one of them COULD have been absolute disasters!! Outcomes though couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Man Jason you MUST be livin' right!! With all the "excitement" you've shared with us in your threads this year, they all have turned out about as well as they could have especially seeing as how every one of them COULD have been absolute disasters!! Outcomes though couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy!!
            Thanks Charlie! Truly thankful for all the outcomes. All I can do is give thanks to the Lord! Every situation has gone so smoothly it seems unreal.

We still haven't located him today but I'm sure he is resting or having some fun with his Doe's. After some work I will drive around this afternoon in the woods and do some walking as well to get some feed in him. He lost a lot of weight in the last 24 hrs.

Comment

Do you know he woke up and was doing OK after the darting?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Do you know he woke up and was doing OK after the darting?
                Yes sir. I have video of him chasing a doe yesterday afternoon. He is just fine.

Comment

I'm glad you got him back in the pen. I was cringing thinking he was gonna wind up dead on the highway. Anything would be better than that....

And thanks for an entertaining thread !

Comment

Working...
                  X